Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to add a script to Crontab? Post 302497534 by atechcorp on Thursday 17th of February 2011 01:07:35 PM
Old 02-17-2011
Thank you! All my concerns are cleared

Last edited by atechcorp; 02-17-2011 at 02:31 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to atechcorp For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i use crontab in a script?

hi.. i wolud like to know if it´s possible use the crontab command in my script. the idea is what the script starts automatically, but i don´t know how to do it. please, help me.... thanks jonathan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DebianJ
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab a Script

I know my question maybe eazy, but it realy cause a problem for me I have a Perl script to run and get some output, I run this script using perl /moutaz/ciscolog/telnet.pl I made another script as follow:(/moutaz/ciscolog/script) #!/bin/bash perl /moutaz/ciscolog/telnet.pl cp... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moutaz1983
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Add item to crontab

hi, how can I add a new value to crontab file using a script not using the command " crontab -e " . ex: echo " 10 10 * * * " >> /var/spoll/cron/crontabs/<username> how can I do that in a correct way?? thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ahmed waheed
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add cron job in /etc/crontab

Hi, How to add a cron job in /etc/crontab using a shell script.??:confused: Actually the requirement is we need to run a script say, XXX.sh every 10 min through “cron”. That can be achieved by adding the below code line in the /etc/crontab , (i.e., “crontab -e ” command to add this to the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedeepthi
4 Replies

5. Solaris

pl script in crontab

Hi I have successfukky created a sh script that runs perfectly well when run. It contains within a pl script that when run through a crontab will not run. Are there restrictions running a pl in cron? (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: rob171171
14 Replies

6. Solaris

cannot add PATH to user crontab file

hi All, here is the problem: I'm not able to specify a PATH inside the user crontab file (/var/spool/cron/crontabs). The only syntax it accepts is the usual "* * * * * file" I'm not able to add PATH, or HOME, or MAILTO, or anything else. when I try to save the crontab, I have the error: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joe_x
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

crontab script

Hi All, I am running a script to find the CPU and memory utilization of the server. Script name is atul. When i run this script then it gives the desired output as DATE, CPU and MEMORY utilization....as mentioned below: $ $ cat atul A=`date| cut -d" " -f1-4; top -d 1 -n 1 | awk '/^CPU... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: atulbassi83
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab script

Hi guys Can someone help me with a crontab script please? I have to sort the files from /bin and put the first 3 of then (with size and path) in /home/user/bin_size i write the command: find /bin/ | xargs ls -lS | awk 'FNR<4{print($5, $9)}' > /home/user/bin_size which is working but when I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: G30
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab script

Hi guys Can someone help me with a crontab script please? I have to sort the files from /bin and put the first 3 of then (with size and path) in /home/user/bin_size i write the command: find /bin/ | xargs ls -lS | awk 'FNR<4{print($5, $9)}' > /home/user/bin_size which is working but when... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: G30
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab in script

I have crontab setup via crontab -e I was wondering if its possible to create a cron job from a script so when the script is run the cron job is created? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptnewbie
3 Replies
GLCLEAR(3G)							   OpenGL Manual						       GLCLEAR(3G)

NAME
glClear - clear buffers to preset values C SPECIFICATION
void glClear(GLbitfield mask); PARAMETERS
mask Bitwise OR of masks that indicate the buffers to be cleared. The three masks are GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT, GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT, and GL_STENCIL_BUFFER_BIT. DESCRIPTION
glClear sets the bitplane area of the window to values previously selected by glClearColor, glClearDepth, and glClearStencil. Multiple color buffers can be cleared simultaneously by selecting more than one buffer at a time using glDrawBuffer(). The pixel ownership test, the scissor test, dithering, and the buffer writemasks affect the operation of glClear. The scissor box bounds the cleared region. Alpha function, blend function, logical operation, stenciling, texture mapping, and depth-buffering are ignored by glClear. glClear takes a single argument that is the bitwise OR of several values indicating which buffer is to be cleared. The values are as follows: GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT Indicates the buffers currently enabled for color writing. GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT Indicates the depth buffer. GL_STENCIL_BUFFER_BIT Indicates the stencil buffer. The value to which each buffer is cleared depends on the setting of the clear value for that buffer. NOTES
If a buffer is not present, then a glClear directed at that buffer has no effect. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if any bit other than the three defined bits is set in mask. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_DEPTH_CLEAR_VALUE glGet() with argument GL_COLOR_CLEAR_VALUE glGet() with argument GL_STENCIL_CLEAR_VALUE SEE ALSO
glClearColor, glClearDepth, glClearStencil, glColorMask(), glDepthMask(), glDrawBuffer(), glScissor(), glStencilMask() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLCLEAR(3G)