Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Upgrade nonbootable install to U09 Post 302496791 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 15th of February 2011 09:52:04 AM
Old 02-15-2011
It probably will not fix your problem. I would suggest that you back out the patches that you applied and try and get your system running before you do anything else.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Upgrade Jdk After install in linux

hii... i want to upgrade my java version 1.4.2 to 1.6 in linux plateform after installing JDK. so what are the steps & commands in linux to upgrade it . Please Help me ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rinkugarg
1 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris 8 - upgrade install

Hi, Im getting a downtime to upgrade a Solaris 8 system to Solaris 10 U8. Thus live upgrade is not necessary. Can I do the following? 1.break the svm mirror 2.change boot disk to raw device replacing the metadevice entries 3.from ok> prompt, boot cdrom <solaris 10 DVD> 4. Follow the screens of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Upgrade/install real vnc from

Hi, I'm currently running real VNC version 5.3.1 and want to install (upgrade) to real VNC version 5.3.2, I have downloaded all the proper files for 5.3.2 and have them in the dir: HOME/APPS/VNC/13_AUG_2016 With 5.3.1 currently running, and properly licensed, what are the exact steps... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Janning
0 Replies
DH_QUILT_PATCH(1)						     Debhelper							 DH_QUILT_PATCH(1)

NAME
dh_quilt_patch - apply patches listed in debian/patches/series SYNOPSIS
dh_quilt_patch [debhelper options] DESCRIPTION
dh_quilt_patch simply calls quilt push -a after having set the environment variable QUILT_PATCHES to debian/patches. All patches listed in debian/patches/series are then applied in the current directory. The command does not fail if the patches have already been applied. You can use another directory instead of debian/patches by setting (and exporting) the environment variable QUILT_PATCH_DIR. EXAMPLES
dh_quilt_patch is usually called indirectly in a rules file via the dh command. %: dh $@ --with quilt It can also be direcly called at the start of the build (or configure) rule. build: dh_quilt_patch ./configure $(MAKE) NOTES
This tool is useless if you use the source package format 3.0 (quilt). Consider switching to this source format if you haven't done it yet. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7), dh(1). This program is meant to be used together with debhelper. AUTHOR
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-03-04 DH_QUILT_PATCH(1)