Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Regular Expression Help [Java] Post 302495834 by durden_tyler on Friday 11th of February 2011 10:24:29 AM
Old 02-11-2011
Code:
$
$
$ # Display the content of the Java program
$
$ cat -n ExtractSidPid.java
     1  import java.util.regex.Matcher;
     2  import java.util.regex.Pattern;
     3  public class ExtractSidPid {
     4    public static void main(String args[]) {
     5      String str = args[0];
     6      Pattern p = Pattern.compile("sid=([^ ]+) .*pid=([^ ]+)");
     7      // Try to match the string
     8      Matcher matcher = p.matcher(str);
     9      // Display both match groups
    10      while (matcher.find()) {
    11        System.out.println("SID = " + matcher.group(1));
    12        System.out.println("PID = " + matcher.group(2));
    13      }
    14    }
    15  }
$
$
$ # Compile
$
$ javac ExtractSidPid.java
$
$ # Run the program passing a test string as argument
$
$ java ExtractSidPid "Product Name stock=6 sid=0x000000000034c000 pid=0xd70"
SID = 0x000000000034c000
PID = 0xd70
$
$ # Once more
$
$ java ExtractSidPid "Different Product Name stock=45 sid=0x000000000034c000 pid=0xa11713"
SID = 0x000000000034c000
PID = 0xa11713
$
$
$

tyler_durden
This User Gave Thanks to durden_tyler For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular Expression + Aritmetical Expression

Is it possible to combine a regular expression with a aritmetical expression? For example, taking a 8-numbers caracter sequece and casting each output of a grep, comparing to a constant. THX! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Z0mby
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

regular expression help

hello all.. I'm a bit new to this site.. and I hope to learn alot.. but I've been having a hard time figuring this out. I'm horrible with regular expressions.. so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a file with a list of names like this: LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME, MIDDLEINITIAL how can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac2118
5 Replies

3. Linux

Regular expression to extract "y" from "abc/x.y.z" .... i need regular expression

Regular expression to extract "y" from "abc/x.y.z" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rag84dec
2 Replies

4. Programming

java regular expression

Hello all, I need to match the red expression in the following lines : MACRO_P+P-_scrambledServices_REM_PRC30.xml MACRO_P+P-_scrambledServices_REM_RS636.xml MACRO_P+P-_scrambledServices_REM_RS535.xml and so on... Can anyone give me a regular expression to match those characters ? I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsaas
0 Replies

5. Programming

Java regular expression help

Hi, I need to write a java regular expression that has the following rules: a) should not start with space or '.' (dot) character(s) b) should not contain spaces in between of the characters c) total characters length must be less than 80 d) should not be empty string Can anyone... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
0 Replies

6. Programming

Need Java regular expression

Hi, I am looking for a Java regular expression to match the below pattern of a java script file. var so = object.device.load('camera','value'); I want to grep out such lines present in the *.js files. The conditions are: a) the line may start with blank space(s) b) always the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Integer expression expected: with regular expression

CA_RELEASE has a value of 6. I need to check if that this is a numeric value. if not error. source $CA_VERSION_DATA if * ] then echo "CA_RELESE $CA_RELEASE is invalid" exit -1 fi + source /etc/ncgl/ca_version_data ++ CA_PRODUCT_ID=samxts ++ CA_RELEASE=6 ++ CA_WEEK_NO=7 ++... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ketkee1985
3 Replies

8. Programming

Perl: How to read from a file, do regular expression and then replace the found regular expression

Hi all, How am I read a file, find the match regular expression and overwrite to the same files. open DESTINATION_FILE, "<tmptravl.dat" or die "tmptravl.dat"; open NEW_DESTINATION_FILE, ">new_tmptravl.dat" or die "new_tmptravl.dat"; while (<DESTINATION_FILE>) { # print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jessy83
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with regular expression

I have file with following data, http://www.some.com/web11.html http://www.some.com/web/112.html http://www.some.com/web/21.html http://www.some.com/342.html http://www.some.com/plk.html http://www.some.com/abh.html http://www.some.com/yte.html http://www.some.com/tyr/098.html... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sol_nov
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sed: -e expression #1, char 0: no previous regular expression

Hello All, I'm trying to extract the lines between two consecutive elements of an array from a file. My array looks like: problem_arr=(PRS111 PRS213 PRS234) j=0 while } ] do k=`expr $j + 1` sed -n "/${problem_arr}/,/${problem_arr}/p" problemid.txt ---some operation goes... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: InduInduIndu
11 Replies
javap(1)						      General Commands Manual							  javap(1)

NAME
javap - Java class file disassembler SYNOPSIS
javap [ options ] class ... DESCRIPTION
The javap command disassembles a Java class file. The options determine the output. If no options are used, javap prints out the package, protected, and public fields and methods of the classes passed to it. The javap command displays its output to stdout. For example, com- pile the following class declaration: import java.awt.*; import java.applet.*; public class DocFooter extends Applet { String date; String email; public void init() { resize(500,100); date = getParameter("LAST_UPDATED"); email = getParameter("EMAIL"); } public void paint(Graphics g) { g.drawString(date + " by ",100, 15); g.drawString(email,290,15); } } The output from javap DocFooter yields: Compiled from DocFooter.java public class DocFooter extends java.applet.Applet { java.lang.String date; java.lang.String email; public void init(); public void paint(java.awt.Graphics); public DocFooter(); } OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -b Ensures backward compatibility with javap in JDK 1.1. -bootclasspath path Specifies path from which to load bootstrap classes. By default, the bootstrap classes are the classes implementing the core Java platform located in jre/lib/rt.jar and jre/lib/charsets.jar. -c Prints out disassembled code, that is, the instructions that comprise the Java bytecodes, for each of the methods in the class. These are documented in the Java Virtual Machine Specification. -classpath path Specifies the path javap uses to look up classes. Overrides the default or the CLASSPATH environment variable if it is set. Directories are separated by colons (:). Thus the general format for path is: .:<your_path> For example: .:/home/avh/classes:/usr/local/java/classes -extdirs dirs Overrides location at which installed extensions are searched. The default location for extensions is jre/lib/ext. -help Prints out help message for javap. -Jflag Passes flag directly to runtime system. javap -J-version javap -JJ-Djava.security.manager -Djava.security.policy=MyPolicy MyClassName -l Displays line and local variable tables. -package Shows only package, protected, and public classes and members. This is the default. -private Shows all classes and members. -protected Shows only protected and public classes and members. -public Shows only public classes and members. -s Displays internal type signatures. -verbose Prints stack size, number of locals, and args for methods. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
CLASSPATH Used to provide the system with a path to user-defined classes. Directories are separated by colons. For example: .:/home/avh/classes:/usr/local/java/classes SEE ALSO
java(1), javac(1), javadoc(1), javah(1), jdb(1) 13 June 2000 javap(1)