Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version Post 302495562 by DGPickett on Thursday 10th of February 2011 02:49:31 PM
Old 02-10-2011
Seems very recent, s/b good unless glassfish is old. I recall you can download JDK and Glassfish together on the Oracle Sun JAVA Site.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

echo Java version

Hi When I say java -version, the following text is printed java version "1.4.2" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2) Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM AIX build ca142-20060421 (SR5) (JIT enabled: jitc)) Is there a way to echo Java version? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neeto
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Java version

I have an issue here setting up ASR with a server. In order to have the SASM service runnning/enabled, the required java version is 1.6 U18(latest). My OS came with JDK 1.5 I downloaded and installed 1.6 But when I did java -version , its still showing 1.5 I captured the below from another... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
4 Replies

3. Solaris

java (java -version)

hi my box is a global zone with no local zones and the command java -version shows as "1.5.0_26". now we got a requirement from the application team to install jdk1.5.0_24. Is it possible to install the version of java(jdk1.5.0_24) as requested by the application team or is it possible to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Update java version in Zone

I am using a solaris zone in Sun blade-T6320 which has a java version "1.5.0_18" i want to update it to 1.6.0.16 or higher , how can i do that , does i need to add the new java package to the global server or just instal it in the zone itself. do i need to remove the older version or and install... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sojourner
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

installed java version ?

Hi, I want to know what version of the java is installed? Please let me know the command or process to identify the installed java version in sun solaris box. Thanks in advance for all your support. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Switching the version of java used

Hello, I'm trying to run a program that needs java 7, but java 6 is in the default folder and I don't have permission to change the /usr/bin/java folder and change the version. I have java 7 downloaded in a different folder (~/java) and am wondering how I can use that version while running the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jautis
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Setting up new version of java

Hi, I have got jre 1.5 that I have got to install in the HP.UX version 11.31. I managed to install it with this command : # swinstall -s /tmp/<jre.XXXXX.depot> It automatically gets created in /opt/java1.5/jre/bin. However, now I am not sure how to set the PATH to JAVA_HOME, and path to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
1 Replies
JSYMPHONIC(1)						      General Commands Manual						     JSYMPHONIC(1)

NAME
jsymphonic - File manager for Sony's MP3 players SYNOPSIS
jsymphonic DESCRIPTION
jsymphonic manages files stored on a Sony MP3 player plugged onto the computer. Important note: The MP3 player should be mounted first ! You might want to use pmount(1) to mount it without needing root privileges. The first time it is run, jsymphonic will ask you in which directory the MP3 player is mounted. This directory should not change, or you will need to configure it again. If jsymphonic complains that it cannot find the OMGAUDIO folder, it means that either the music player is not mounted, either the path of the player has not been set yet. If that is the case, set it using the JSymphonic/Properties menu item. JAVA-WRAPPERS NOTE This program is a shell script wrapper based on java-wrappers(7). You therefore benefit from several features; please see the java-wrap- pers(7) manual page for more information about them. SEE ALSO
pmount(1) and java-wrappers(7) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> from the Debian project, but may be used by others. 26-01-2009 JSYMPHONIC(1)