Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting need perl script to get a comprehend statistic of network activity in a LAN Post 302495542 by durden_tyler on Thursday 10th of February 2011 02:03:12 PM
Old 02-10-2011
And I need a million dollars and a condo in Waikiki.
Thanks in advance. Smilie

tyler_durden

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

print a file on a network printer from one lan to another

Hi, I have 2 different lan, each with a pc an a network printer. I can access both lan using ssh. how do I print a file from the first lan to a network printer on the second one. Thanks in advance Philippe sorry it was suposed to go to the dummies forum (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amazilia
3 Replies

2. SCO

master and slave in lan network

hello , i setup a lan network , but i don't know how configure master and slave in the lan network please help me:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hossein
2 Replies

3. AIX

Monitoring the network activity happening in a port in AIX 5.3

Hi All, I would like to monitor the volume of Data that is transferred through a single port in AIX. I have nmon installed in my machine. What is the best possible solution for this problem. Thanks in Advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bravo13
3 Replies

4. IP Networking

how to identify network activity?

Hi there, I have a computer that is not a server. I mean it should have no network activity as it is meant to display videos and not to provide any ftp, web or whatever service. The probleme is that the computer actualy reports a constant network activity. How can I identify the processes that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Network interface statistic reset

Hi, all! Can anybody tell me how can I reset network statistic, which could be seen by command 'netstat -i' or 'dladm show-dev -s'? Thank you for advance Christian (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Inventor
2 Replies

6. Fedora

Network freezes/ Realtek RTL-8185 wireless lan controller

Hello all :confused: I am using a Realtek RTL-8185 wireless lan controller on my Dell dimension 4800 to try to connect to the internet. my distro is fedora 11. I go to enable wireless and my computer freezes, I have done some upgrading and building on the computer for a year now but I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: schizolinux
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl - cgi script to read file from network

Hi, I have written a cgi perl script to read a file and display its contents. But if i have to access file located on network (local network), then i am unable to do so. However if i run script through shell it works, but through cgi script it generates no result. I have mapped network drive... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

Illegal network activity

Hi, I have a wireless router connecting both windows and linux systems at home. I've discovered someone has been downloading illegal content on my network simply because they accidentally left the torrent downloader on their screen when showing me something. I removed their access for a few days... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neil999
1 Replies

9. IP Networking

Routing traffic problem between 3G and Office Lan Network

Hi, I would like to ask some networking solution regarding my work LAN and 3G usb network problem. I want to route my internet traffic to the 3G network and sometimes connect to some of my work network for ssh to configure some workstation or print something. Currently my problem is i can't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Network activity log

I am having Red Hat Linux 5.9 installed in my server. There are 2 physical ethernet port in the server and these 2 ports are bonded to 1 bond0 port through linux bonding utility. For some days I am experiencing some fluctuation in server port. I want to analyze the same.How to do that? It may... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anjan Ganguly
4 Replies
MUSTACHE(5)							  Mustache Manual						       MUSTACHE(5)

NAME
mustache -- Logic-less templates. SYNOPSIS
A typical Mustache template: Hello {{name}} You have just won {{value}} dollars! {{#in_ca}} Well, {{taxed_value}} dollars, after taxes. {{/in_ca}} Given the following hash: { "name": "Chris", "value": 10000, "taxed_value": 10000 - (10000 * 0.4), "in_ca": true } Will produce the following: Hello Chris You have just won 10000 dollars! Well, 6000.0 dollars, after taxes. DESCRIPTION
Mustache can be used for HTML, config files, source code - anything. It works by expanding tags in a template using values provided in a hash or object. We call it "logic-less" because there are no if statements, else clauses, or for loops. Instead there are only tags. Some tags are replaced with a value, some nothing, and others a series of values. This document explains the different types of Mustache tags. TAG TYPES
Tags are indicated by the double mustaches. {{person}} is a tag, as is {{#person}}. In both examples, we'd refer to person as the key or tag key. Let's talk about the different types of tags. Variables The most basic tag type is the variable. A {{name}} tag in a basic template will try to find the name key in the current context. If there is no name key, nothing will be rendered. All variables are HTML escaped by default. If you want to return unescaped HTML, use the triple mustache: {{{name}}}. You can also use & to unescape a variable: {{& name}}. This may be useful when changing delimiters (see "Set Delimiter" below). By default a variable "miss" returns an empty string. This can usually be configured in your Mustache library. The Ruby version of Mustache supports raising an exception in this situation, for instance. Template: * {{name}} * {{age}} * {{company}} * {{{company}}} Hash: { "name": "Chris", "company": "<b>GitHub</b>" } Output: * Chris * * &lt;b&gt;GitHub&lt;/b&gt; * <b>GitHub</b> Sections Sections render blocks of text one or more times, depending on the value of the key in the current context. A section begins with a pound and ends with a slash. That is, {{#person}} begins a "person" section while {{/person}} ends it. The behavior of the section is determined by the value of the key. False Values or Empty Lists If the person key exists and has a value of false or an empty list, the HTML between the pound and slash will not be displayed. Template: Shown. {{#nothin}} Never shown! {{/nothin}} Hash: { "person": true, } Output: Shown. Non-Empty Lists If the person key exists and has a non-false value, the HTML between the pound and slash will be rendered and displayed one or more times. When the value is a non-empty list, the text in the block will be displayed once for each item in the list. The context of the block will be set to the current item for each iteration. In this way we can loop over collections. Template: {{#repo}} <b>{{name}}</b> {{/repo}} Hash: { "repo": [ { "name": "resque" }, { "name": "hub" }, { "name": "rip" }, ] } Output: <b>resque</b> <b>hub</b> <b>rip</b> Lambdas When the value is a callable object, such as a function or lambda, the object will be invoked and passed the block of text. The text passed is the literal block, unrendered. {{tags}} will not have been expanded - the lambda should do that on its own. In this way you can imple- ment filters or caching. Template: {{#wrapped}} {{name}} is awesome. {{/wrapped}} Hash: { "name": "Willy", "wrapped": function() { return function(text) { return "<b>" + render(text) + "</b>" } } } Output: <b>Willy is awesome.</b> Non-False Values When the value is non-false but not a list, it will be used as the context for a single rendering of the block. Template: {{#person?}} Hi {{name}}! {{/person?}} Hash: { "person?": { "name": "Jon" } } Output: Hi Jon! Inverted Sections An inverted section begins with a caret (hat) and ends with a slash. That is {{^person}} begins a "person" inverted section while {{/per- son}} ends it. While sections can be used to render text one or more times based on the value of the key, inverted sections may render text once based on the inverse value of the key. That is, they will be rendered if the key doesn't exist, is false, or is an empty list. Template: {{#repo}} <b>{{name}}</b> {{/repo}} {{^repo}} No repos :( {{/repo}} Hash: { "repo": [] } Output: No repos :( Comments Comments begin with a bang and are ignored. The following template: <h1>Today{{! ignore me }}.</h1> Will render as follows: <h1>Today.</h1> Comments may contain newlines. Partials Partials begin with a greater than sign, like {{> box}}. Partials are rendered at runtime (as opposed to compile time), so recursive partials are possible. Just avoid infinite loops. They also inherit the calling context. Whereas in ERB you may have this: <%= partial :next_more, :start => start, :size => size %> Mustache requires only this: {{> next_more}} Why? Because the next_more.mustache file will inherit the size and start methods from the calling context. In this way you may want to think of partials as includes, or template expansion, even though it's not literally true. For example, this template and partial: base.mustache: <h2>Names</h2> {{#names}} {{> user}} {{/names}} user.mustache: <strong>{{name}}</strong> Can be thought of as a single, expanded template: <h2>Names</h2> {{#names}} <strong>{{name}}</strong> {{/names}} Set Delimiter Set Delimiter tags start with an equal sign and change the tag delimiters from {{ and }} to custom strings. Consider the following contrived example: * {{default_tags}} {{=<% %>=}} * <% erb_style_tags %> <%={{ }}=%> * {{ default_tags_again }} Here we have a list with three items. The first item uses the default tag style, the second uses erb style as defined by the Set Delimiter tag, and the third returns to the default style after yet another Set Delimiter declaration. According to ctemplates, this "is useful for languages like TeX, where double-braces may occur in the text and are awkward to use for markup." Custom delimiters may not contain whitespace or the equals sign. COPYRIGHT
Mustache is Copyright (C) 2009 Chris Wanstrath Original CTemplate by Google SEE ALSO
mustache(1), mustache(7), http://mustache.github.com/ DEFUNKT
May 2010 MUSTACHE(5)