Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Anyone aware of load rules??
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Anyone aware of load rules?? Post 302494936 by frank_rizzo on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 11:14:30 PM
Old 02-09-2011
please provide details on what system your on and what your trying to do. what do you mean by "load rules".

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

What people should be aware of

I you haven't already see it yet, I just wanted to share with you the following video : How lobbies controls international organizations regarding Food/Health ... Dailymotion - NWO - Nouvel Ordre Mondial - Codex Alimentarius - Food Plan - une vidéo News & Politics What happen when fees come... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
2 Replies

3. War Stories

Useful one should be aware of

Today I was reading some posts/news in efytimes.com, in that I found one post useful post, and felt it's good to post here so that if any more such commands are there then we can discuss. Here is that useful post Some Malicious Linux Commands You Should Be Aware Of (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Be aware. Coreboot and the NSA.

NSA Starts Contributing Low-Level Code to UEFI BIOS Alternative (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
DIALTEST(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       DIALTEST(8)

NAME
dialtest - HylaFAX dial string processing rules test program SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/dialtest [ options ] dialrules DESCRIPTION
dialtest is an interactive program for the testing and development of dial string processing rules used by HylaFAX. dialtest reads the file of rules specified on the command line and then prompts for a dial string. For each string typed in, dialtest prints the result of applying the canonicalization and dial-string preparation rule sets. A rule set whose name is setname can be specified by typing ``set- name(string)''; for example, ``CanonicalName(+1.415.965.7824)''. Note that dialtest reads the rules file only when it is initially started up. This means that dialtest must be restarted for it to apply changes to a rules file. OPTIONS
-a code Use code as the value of AreaCode in the rules file. The default area code is ``415''. -c code Use code as the value of CountryCode in the rules file. The default country code is ``1''. -i prefix Use prefix as the value of InternationalPrefix in the rules file. The default international dialing prefix is ``011''. -l prefix Use prefix as the value of LongDistancePrefix in the rules file. The default long distance dialing prefix is ``1''. -q Be quiet, suppressing most all output except for the actual results. This is useful for using dialtest in an automated fashion. -v Print each input line before displaying the results of applying the dial string rules to the input string. This can be useful, for example, in shell scripts. SEE ALSO
dialrules(5) March 3, 1995 DIALTEST(8)