Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Idenity no of ethernet cards on the server Post 302494929 by frank_rizzo on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 10:57:50 PM
Old 02-08-2011
try also running
Code:
lsslot -c pci

Last edited by frank_rizzo; 02-08-2011 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: correct spelling

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding new Ethernet cards

Hi there, I just installed a Sparc 4-port Ethernet adapter on my sparc 10 and was wondering how on earth I find out what the names of the ports are. It looks like on startup that on SBus1 there is something called qec qe qe qe qe. So I tried to do an IFCONFIG qe0...but had no success. Can anyone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jskillet
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sound cards

hey im having problems getting my sound to work, im running linux mandrake 8.0 and it detects the sound card but it will not play any sound if there are any ideas or slutions please let me know.-vassago (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vassago
3 Replies

3. Linux

sound cards

i installed Red Hat Fedora (successfully this time) and my sound card wasnt automticly found or what ever. so how do i get my sound working and stuff? how do i gonfigure the sound card? how do i get it to detect the sound card? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xcaliber
4 Replies

4. AIX

PCI Ethernet Cards for IBM RISC 6000 - B50's

I am trying to find PCI Ethernet cards that are compatible with the IBM RISC 6000 - B50 Power PC. None of the regular NIC's seem to have AIX drivers. Does anyone know of AIX drivers for standard PCI Ethernet NIC's or a non IBM NIC that works with the Model B50 at 10/100 MB ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahe
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX command for ethernet cards?

Hi Gang.. Anybody know the unix (SUN) command to determine how many network cards are installed in a system?? Thx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyc
4 Replies

6. SCO

Open Server Ethernet Printer

We've got this zebra bar code printer that was originally connected to the server on serial, but we had some issues with hand shaking so we connected its parallel port to a HP printer server. Someone/thing upset the wired connection (not in the OS) today and now it doesnt print. I can access the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: moondogi
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

[RHEL4.5] server shutdown when I unplug the ethernet cable

hi.. I unplug my eth0 lan cable.. and suddenly my system shutdown... no idea :eek::confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flekzout
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1 Server with 2 ethernet cards IP on seperate network. Possible?

Hi All, I have just setup a webserver running on a linux box. This server has 2 ethernet cards and only 1 is in used now. eg. 192.168.10.1 is my server IP. All users from 192.168.10.X can access my webserver. However, users from another LAN 10.10.10.X are not able to access my webserver. They... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackma
0 Replies

9. AIX

vio server ethernet to vio client ethernet(concepts confusing)

Hi In the vio server when I do # lsattr -El hdisk*, I get a PVID. The same PVID is also seen when I put the lspv command on the vio client partition. This way Im able to confirm the lun using the PVID. Similarly how does the vio client partition gets the virtual ethernet scsi client adapter... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

10. Ubuntu

How do you setup 2 nic cards for squid Ubuntu server?

I have a made my squid proxy, I now have add another nic card to an old CPU using Ubuntu server 12.04. I have seen another post similar however I am new and did not understand some of it. Something about redirecting IP address and IP table? I don't know how to do this.:confused: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: trilju2005
9 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)