Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Email with multiple attachments & HTML body Post 302494807 by purdym on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 12:39:53 PM
Old 02-08-2011
You just want to send an HTML email (and you use AIX)?
This User Gave Thanks to purdym For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Referring to attached images in html email body through mailx

encoding type for images? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: biswasbaishali
5 Replies

2. Red Hat

Send HTML body and HTML attachment using MUTT command

Hi there.. I need a proper "mutt" command to send a mail with html body and html attachment at a time. Also if possible let me know the other commands to do this task. Please help me.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send email with multiple attachments ?

Hello , I am trying to send an email with two attachments . I have tried all previous suggestion in this forum but none worked. I could send one attachment in an email by uuencode $file "$file" | mailx -m -s "File" xxx@xx.com but unable to send multiple attachments . I have tried ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RaviTej
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mutt for html body and multiple html & pdf attachments

Hi all: Been racking my brain on this for the last couple of days and what has been most frustrating is that this is the last piece I need to complete a project. There are numerous posts discussing mutt in this forum and others but I have been unable to find similar issues. Running with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raggmopp
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending an email with a body and attachments using uuencode

Hi, Im having a bit of an issue with using the uuencode command and sending out an email. My aim is to send an email out which has a body and also have attachments. Currently I can either get one or the other and not both on the same email. uuencode... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 02JayJay02
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email body not formatted with html and sendmail

Hi All, I am trying to send the contents of a file as email body. I am using html email and sendmail option of unix. I am using the below piece of code for the same : #!/usr/bin/ksh export MAILTO="email@domain.com" export SUBJECT="Report" export BODY="file_directory_path/test_file.txt"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rockygsd
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL query output convert to HTML & send as email body

Hi , I have a sql query in the unix script ,whose output is shown below.I want to convert this output to HTML table format & send email from unix with this table as email body. p_id src_system amount 1 A 100 2 B 200 3 C ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagadeeshn04
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML table in email body using C Shell

I am using Sun Solaris ver. 5.10 and trying to send an HTML table in email body using mail command in C shell script. I tried following commands:- #1 mail -m "MIME-Version: 1.0;Content-type:text/html;charset=UTF-8" receiver@mail.com < file.html #2 mail -m "Content-type: text/html;" -s "This... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrohit2k
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding guidance related to HTML table in email body

Hello All, I have a query here. I am sending an HTML table(which I am creating it by a call to REST API, in a LINUX box) and from there I have to send it into an email. So following are the poins on same: As data is not static so it is writing Dynamic data and creating HTML file. There is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
9 Replies

10. HP-UX

Email Using uuenview w/ Multiple Attachments

HP-UX mbhp7640 B.11.31 U ia64 4294967295 unlimited-user license Our database builds a MIME compliant html email, then cats that to sendmail - no problem. Due to horrible issues with the native uuencode, we long ago began using uuenview to encode our attachments - no problem. An example is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bubba77
1 Replies
HTML::FormatText(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       HTML::FormatText(3)

NAME
HTML::FormatText - Format HTML as plaintext VERSION
version 2.10 SYNOPSIS
use HTML::TreeBuilder; $tree = HTML::TreeBuilder->new->parse_file("test.html"); use HTML::FormatText; $formatter = HTML::FormatText->new(leftmargin => 0, rightmargin => 50); print $formatter->format($tree); or, more simply: use HTML::FormatText; my $string = HTML::FormatText->format_file( 'test.html', leftmargin => 0, rightmargin => 50 ); DESCRIPTION
HTML::FormatText is a formatter that outputs plain latin1 text. All character attributes (bold/italic/underline) are ignored. Formatting of HTML tables and forms is not implemented. HTML::FormatText is built on HTML::Formatter and documentation for that module applies to this - especially "new" in HTML::Formatter, "format_file" in HTML::Formatter and "format_string" in HTML::Formatter. You might specify the following parameters when constructing the formatter: leftmargin (alias lm) The column of the left margin. The default is 3. rightmargin (alias rm) The column of the right margin. The default is 72. SEE ALSO
HTML::Formatter INSTALLATION
See perlmodinstall for information and options on installing Perl modules. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=HTML-Format>. AVAILABILITY
The project homepage is <http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Format>. The latest version of this module is available from the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN). Visit <http://www.perl.com/CPAN/> to find a CPAN site near you, or see <http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Format/>. The development version lives at <http://github.com/nigelm/html-format> and may be cloned from <git://github.com/nigelm/html-format.git>. Instead of sending patches, please fork this project using the standard git and github infrastructure. AUTHORS
o Nigel Metheringham <nigelm@cpan.org> o Sean M Burke <sburke@cpan.org> o Gisle Aas <gisle@ActiveState.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Nigel Metheringham, 2002-2005 Sean M Burke, 1999-2002 Gisle Aas. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-10 HTML::FormatText(3)