Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OPS Center Email Notifications Post 302494696 by brunopad on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 05:49:23 AM
Old 02-08-2011
Well, have you solved this case?

I think I'm going to open a support ticket with Oracle to see if they can help me.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Ops Center AI wrong IP

Hello, I have problems with Automated Installer on Solaris 11. I tried provision Solaris 11 on my T5-1B server from Ops Center, but AI set wrong IP address for manifest SMF. My Ops Center server has two IP addresses 10.236.102.219 and 10.226.21.141. Second IP is in subnet for provisioning of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: olibertu
25 Replies
shishi_tkt_pre_authent_p(3)					      shishi					       shishi_tkt_pre_authent_p(3)

NAME
shishi_tkt_pre_authent_p - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <shishi.h> int shishi_tkt_pre_authent_p(Shishi_tkt * tkt); ARGUMENTS
Shishi_tkt * tkt input variable with ticket info. DESCRIPTION
Determine if ticket was pre-authenticated. The PRE-AUTHENT and HW-AUTHENT flags provide additional information about the initial authentication, regardless of whether the current ticket was issued directly (in which case INITIAL will also be set) or issued on the basis of a ticket-granting ticket (in which case the INITIAL flag is clear, but the PRE-AUTHENT and HW-AUTHENT flags are carried forward from the ticket-granting ticket). RETURN VALUE
Returns non-0 iff pre-authent flag is set in ticket. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-shishi@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for shishi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and shishi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info shishi should give you access to the complete manual. shishi 1.0.1 shishi_tkt_pre_authent_p(3)