Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO intel 845gv chipset accelerated graphic driver Post 302493832 by mostafanabavi on Thursday 3rd of February 2011 09:58:31 PM
Old 02-03-2011
intel 845gv chipset accelerated graphic driver

hi friends.i want to embedded intel 845gv chipset accelerated graphic driver to my xi graphic acceleratedx server ver 4.1 on sco unix .can any one help me to send this driver
thanks very much.

Last edited by pludi; 02-04-2011 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: removed email

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

BSD Accelerated NVIDIA Driver Petition

hello ppl, me and a friend, tired of waiting for nvidia to help the community creating a nvidia driver for bsd, decided to make yet another petition to deliver nvidia as a way of protest. didn't we buy a nvidia card just like a common windows or linux user? didn't we pay for it? so, why... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crashnburn
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris on AMD 770 chipset

hi is there anyone out there who has experience with installing Solaris on this chipset? there is one entry in the HCL doc about it (BigAdmin - HCL: Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 rev1.0 ) but that person apparently doesnt reply when another asks him some questions. im looking to install on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Landser
3 Replies

3. Solaris

realteak HD Audio Chipset

I am wondering if there is a way to get opensolaris to accept my realteck hd audio chip set. dmesg Thu Oct 23 22:47:38 EDT 2008 Oct 23 22:34:49 opensolaris Use is subject to license terms. Oct 23 22:34:49 opensolaris unix: features:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
1 Replies

4. SCO

install NIC driver for Intel Pro 1000

hi I have a fresh installation of SCO 5.0.6 and I have download a NIC driver for Intel Pro 1000: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver5/507/drivers/eeG_5.0.7g/VOL.000.000 Howto install it using floppy? ---------- Post updated at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:18 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

5. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

6. High Performance Computing

Accelerated computing / GPUs

There are plenty of sources that explain the performance per watt of a computer. However, I wanted to investigate how accelerated computer components (notably GPUs) have become more efficient at a lower price over the years. I have thus defined a metric: performance per watt per price-unit, and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Right driver for Intel card..

I have OptiPlex machine which has Integrated Intel® I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 interface. When I am trying to install Solaris 10U11 during the installation it dint ask for networking configuration. I installed the OS and found that Solaris dont show any interface through ifconfig -a plumb.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxfreaker
7 Replies
dumpreg(1)							Svgalib User Manual							dumpreg(1)

NAME
dumpreg - dump the state of the card as the svgalib chipset driver sees it. SYNOPSIS
dumpreg dumpreg < /dev/ttyN DESCRIPTION
The chipset drivers of svgalib inquire the mode of the graphic card when the application is started and restore it when the svgalib appli- cation quits. dumpreg prints this information to stdout. This is useful for debugging or adding modes to a device driver. For example you can use Xfree86 to setup a given mode timing, then run dumpreg and use it's stdout to make your chipset driver use exactly this timing. However, the recent change of svgalib to hunt an own free virtual console does not allow this, because it will make Xfree86 return to textmode first. You can avoid this by using the second form where N is the number of the virtual console on which Xfree86 runs (usually 7) as root. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), vga_dumpregs(3), convfont(1), fix132x43(1), restorefont(1), restorepalette(1), restoretextmode(1), runx(1), savetextmode(1), setmclk(1), textmode(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced utility as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 2 Aug 1997 dumpreg(1)