Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Oracle Updates (RSS) Technical Article:Crossbow Virtual Wire - Network in a Box Post 302493804 by Linux Bot on Thursday 3rd of February 2011 06:00:02 PM
Old 02-03-2011
Technical Article:Crossbow Virtual Wire - Network in a Box

Thorough description of the inner workings of the virtual networks in Oracle Solaris 11 Express (known as project crossbow in OpenSolaris) and how to use them to simplify hardware management and upgrades. Originally presented at LISA 09

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Virtual Box

I am trying to create a new virtual machine (Red Hat) but I am getting the following error I am completely new to VB and I am probably missing something. Any help will be greatly appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Change hostID of Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine installed by Virtual Box 4.1.12 on Windows-XP host

Trying to set or modify the randomly set hostID of a Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine that I installed on a Windows-XP host machine (using Virtual Box 4.1.12). I was able to set/modify the hostname of the Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine during installation as well as via the Virtual Box... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt_VB
4 Replies
OPENNEBULA(1)							   User Commands						     OPENNEBULA(1)

NAME
OpenNebula - OpenNebula occi-network SYNOPSIS
occi-network <COMMAND> [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS] DESCRIPTION
occi-network - Manages virtual networks OPTIONS
--help, -h Show help --username <id>, -U <id> The username of the user --password <key>, -P <key> The password of the user --url <url>, -R <url> Set url as the web service url to use --timeout <seconds>, -T <seconds> Sets a timeout for the http connection --debug, -D Enables verbosity --verbose Show resources in verbose mode COMMANDS
create <occi xml file> creates a new virtual network described by the provided <occi xml file> list lists available virtual networks show <network id> retrieves the OCCI XML representation of the virtual network identified by <network id> update <occi xml file> updates the representation of the network resource represented by the provided <occi xml file> delete <network id> deletes the virtual network idenfitied by <network id> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2012, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 OpenNebula 3.4.1 April 2012 OPENNEBULA(1)