Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Intel binaries on PPC
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Intel binaries on PPC Post 302492362 by fpmurphy on Monday 31st of January 2011 06:00:39 AM
Old 01-31-2011
Short answer - no

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rogue PPC RPm

Hello, i need to Rogue RPm for PPC, anybody knows where i can get it? Thanks. i am new to Unix, thats why ia m postin here. Thank you! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ro'Taygahn
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

Fedora 12 on PPC

I'm trying to install a linux system on a IBM PowerPC 275 system. I noticed that fedora 12 supports PowerPC. Does anyone have experience with this? I don't want to pay the fee for an enterprise licence for red hat or suse. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
3 Replies
TRADER_SAREXT(3)							 1							  TRADER_SAREXT(3)

trader_sarext - Parabolic SAR - Extended

SYNOPSIS
array trader_sarext (array $high, array $low, [float $startValue], [float $offsetOnReverse], [float $accelerationInitLong], [float $accelerationLong], [float $accelerationMaxLong], [float $accelerationInitShort], [float $accelerationShort], [float $acceleration- MaxShort]) DESCRIPTION
PARAMETERS
o $high - High price, array of real values. o $low - Low price, array of real values. o $startValue - Start value and direction. 0 for Auto, >0 for Long, <0 for Short. Valid range from TRADER_REAL_MIN to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $offsetOnReverse - Percent offset added/removed to initial stop on short/long reversal. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $accelerationInitLong - Acceleration Factor initial value for the Long direction. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $accelerationLong - Acceleration Factor for the Long direction. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $accelerationMaxLong - Acceleration Factor maximum value for the Long direction. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $accelerationInitShort - Acceleration Factor initial value for the Short direction. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $accelerationShort - Acceleration Factor for the Short direction. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. o $accelerationMaxShort - Acceleration Factor maximum value for the Short direction. Valid range from 0 to TRADER_REAL_MAX. RETURN VALUES
Returns an array with calculated data or false on failure. PHP Documentation Group TRADER_SAREXT(3)