Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: USB Circuit Question
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions USB Circuit Question Post 302491122 by citaylor on Wednesday 26th of January 2011 05:55:55 PM
Old 01-26-2011
Perhaps this article may help ?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Usb??????????????

it's true that USB port has no security?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lolo_vang
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is my USB key?

Hi everybody, When I plug a USB key to my debian, where can I access the files? I don't have any user interface, what commands do I have to run to find the files in my USB key? Thanks for your help. Santiago (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

protocol failure in circuit setup

Receiving the above error from an application. I narrowed it down to a problem with rsh. If the rsh command is issued too rapidly it fails intermittently. Try this script on your linux box... #!/bin/sh -f for i in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 do echo $i rsh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kevinl33
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB-USB cable between linux and windows computers

Is there an easy way to setup a cross-over cable (USB-USB) between a linux box and a windows PC? My 2 machines are next to each other but I really do not want to keep transfering my files using my USB drive. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Short circuit if

Hello everyone, just wondering if this type of if condition will execute properly. Suppose I have a script with two functions in it called abc and def: is this code valid, or is there a better way to short circuit the if statement? #! /bin/ksh93 abc(){ statement 1 using $1 statement 2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gio001
4 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX Circuit Design System

Hi all. In some articles I have read about a "UNIX Circuit Design System", which was written originally in some version of Research UNIX by Sandy Fraser. Here is a quote from the article "A Research UNIX Reader: Annotated Excerpts from the Programmer's Manual", by Douglas McIlroy: Even... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mghis
1 Replies

7. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Running Turbo-cad and circuit wizard programmes.

Hi. i am new to Linux. i have a Turbo-cad and circuit wizard programme on CD that I want to install and run. I keep getting the message I do not have an auto-run programme. Do I need to install specific drivers for this? What programme do I need? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Alfred Kruger
1 Replies
DESTROYBDDCIRCUIT(3)						   BDD FUNCTIONS					      DESTROYBDDCIRCUIT(3)

NAME
destroybddcircuit - destroys a bdd circuit. ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "bdd101.h" void destroybddcircuit( BddCircuit ) bddcircuit *BddCircuit; PARAMETERS
BddCircuit The bdd circuit to destroy. DESCRIPTION
destroybddcircuit destroys the bdd circuit BddCircuit. If a null pointer is given, the default bdd circuit is used. RETURN VALUE
destroybddcircuit returns nothing. EXAMPLE
#include "bdd101.h" bddsystem *BddSystem; bddcircuit *BddCircuit; BddSystem = createbddsystem( 100, 1000, 100, 50000 ); BddCircuit = createbddcircuit( "hello_world", 10, 10, BddSystem ); ... destroybddsystem( (bddsystem *)0 ); destroybddcircuit( (bddcircuit *)0 ); SEE ALSO
bdd(1) BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 DESTROYBDDCIRCUIT(3)