Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX HACMP resource group State not STABLE Post 302490876 by elmesy on Wednesday 26th of January 2011 03:17:03 AM
Old 01-26-2011
Thanks for the response, so If I carry out the following you will have to bare with me as I've not been using HACMP for long.
1. Disbale moniotoring on resource group then shutdown apps using filesystems.
2. exportfs -u /dirname
3. exportfs /dirname
When you say sync cluster config is this something that can be done via a command or that will hapen if the re-import is successful?

Thanks

Matt

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

sun Cluster resource group cant failover

I have rcently setup a 4 node cluster running sun cluster 3.2 and I have installed 4 zones on each node. when installing the zones I had to install the zone on all nodes the on the last node do a zlogin -C <zonename> this worked ok. theni I tried to siwitch the zone to node a thei work... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: lesliek
14 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris + VCS , move a resource to another group

Hi, I am running Solaris 10 + VCS 5 in one of our environment. Recently one of my colleague configured all resources in a single service group.( ie, one service group which has all resources) ,Usually we create seperate service groups for Hardware & for application. For eg: SYS_HW_GRP, will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpics66
0 Replies

3. AIX

Resource Group Monitoring

Hi, I have a requirement to monitor the HACMP Resource Groups. At present in my environment, if the Resource Groups fail over from preferred node to Secondary node we dont get notification. Can some one help me in creating a scrript. I have more than one RG online. (Max 4 Resource Groups in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srnagu
2 Replies

4. AIX

Adding a Volume Group to an HACMP Resource Group?

Hi, I have a 2 node Cluster. Which is working in active/passive mode (i.e Node#1 is running and when it goes down the Node#2 takes over) Now there's this requirement that we need a mount point say /test that should be available in active node #1 and when node #1 goes down and node#2 takes... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
6 Replies

5. AIX

HACMP, NFS cross-mount problem. Can not move resource group

Hi, I'm new to HACMP. Currently I setup a cluster with nfs cross-mount follow this guide: kristijan.org NFS cross-mounts in PowerHA/HACMPMy cluster has two nodes: erp01 and erp02. I'm using nfs4 with filesystem for nfs is: /sapnfs Cluster start without problems. But I cannnot move RG (with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giobuon
3 Replies

6. AIX

Adding existing VG to powerHA Resource group

Hello. I am Running AIX 6.1 and PowerHA 6.1 I have an active/active cluster (Prod/Dev) cluster. Each side will failover to the other. I have on my prod side an active volume group with a file system. The VG is imported on both nodes and active (varried on, file system mounted) on the prod... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhenryj
3 Replies

7. AIX

Power HA 6.1 Bring Resource group online issue

Hi all, I have the following in hacmp.out for bringing Resource group online. Volume groups themselves are Enhanced-Capable and on each node I can varyon and mount filesystems. +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs STATUS=0 +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs typeset -li STATUS +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OdilPVC
2 Replies

8. AIX

Sysmirror 7.1.3 Resource Group NFS mounts

Hello all, I'm working to fix a two-node SysMirror cluster that uses NFS mounts from a NetApp appliance as the data repository. Currently all the NFS mounts/unmounts are called from the application controller scripts, and since file collection isn't currently working, (One fight at at time... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZekesGarage
3 Replies
scds_get_rg_hostnames(3HA)				 Sun Cluster HA and Data Services				scds_get_rg_hostnames(3HA)

NAME
scds_get_rg_hostnames - get the network resources used in a resource group SYNOPSIS
cc [flags...] -I /usr/cluster/include file -L /usr/cluster/lib -l dsdev #include <rgm/libdsdev.h> scha_err_t scds_get_rg_hostnames(char *resourcegroup_name, scds_net_resource_list_t **netresource_list DESCRIPTION
The scds_get_rg_hostnames() function retrieves a list of hostnames used by all the network resources in a resource group. This function returns a pointer to the list in netresource_list. It is possible for a resource group to contain no network resources or to contain resources that do not use network resources, so this function can return netresource_list set to NULL. You can pass the name of any resource group name in the system to scds_get_rg_hostnames(). Use the hostnames returned by scds_get_rg_host- names() to contact applications running in the specified resource group. Free the memory allocated and returned by this function with scds_free_net_list(). PARAMETERS
The following parameters are supported resourcegroup_name Name of the resource group for which data is to be retrieved netresource_list List of network resources used by the resource group RETURN VALUES
The scds_get_rg_hostnames() function returns the following: 0 The function succeeded. non-zero The function failed. ERRORS
SCHA_ERR_NOERR Function succeeded. See scha_calls(3HA) for a description of other error codes. FILES
/usr/cluster/include/rgm/libdsdev.h Include file /usr/cluster/lib/libdsdev.so Library ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscdev | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
scds_free_net_list(3HA), scds_get_rs_hostnames(3HA), scha_calls(3HA), attributes(5) Sun Cluster 3.2 14 Sep 2007 scds_get_rg_hostnames(3HA)