Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PERL : SQL array bind issue while grouping Post 302490426 by otheus on Monday 24th of January 2011 07:22:14 PM
Old 01-24-2011
I don't think this is a perl question, really, but a database one.

The Database specific driver (DBD module) will use the database-specific bind operator, if it is supported. I'm quite sure it is in this case.

Have you tested this SQL code by using interpolation instead of binding? ie, $A where you have your first ? and $B for your second, etc.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

rpc bind issue

Hi all, I am using Solaris 10 OS on X86 platform. Long back i tried to configure DHCP server on my system but because of rpc-bind, total went in vein.Even now i am unable to access even USB also. When i tried to look for "volfs" service it was offline because one of its dependant... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vvpotugunta
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL : Bind 2D array to SQL

Hi, I am in the need of doing a bulk insert via : SQL - INSERT INTO <table> (SELECT..) OR PLSQL Block - FORALL i IN 1 .. count INSERT INTO <table>(arrayname(i)) I have a 2D array in my perl code which has the rows to be bulk inserted. Is there a way to bind the 2D array to the SQL... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sinpeak
4 Replies

3. Solaris

BIND DNS Server issue on Solaris 10

Hi all, I have some sort of problem with BIND DNS server my environment as follows. bash-3.00# cat /etc/release Solaris 10 6/06 s10s_u2wos_09a SPARC Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Use is subject to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
3 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

SQL database call into Multidimensional Array using Perl Script

#!/usr/local/bin/perl use DBI; use File::Copy; use Time::Local; use Data::Dumper; -Comments Describing what I'm doing-------------- -I'm pulling information from a database that has an ID and Name. They are separated by a space and I'm trying to load them into a multidimensional array so as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eazyeddie22
3 Replies

5. Programming

SQL Grouping SUM

Hello people, I'm scratching my head to find a solution to this query. I have a simple SQL table: data | tot ================== 111201/0000 | 3 111201/0001 | 5 111201/0002 | 7 111201/0003 | 2 ..... 111201/0059 | 1 111201/0100 | 5 111201/0101 | 8 111201/0102 | 6... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass perl array to SQL oracle

Hello, Could someone please suggest if there is a way to pass an perl array(pass @v_array) to SQL as in below eg : #!/usr/bin/perl @v_array = (1,2,4,5,6,8); $db_userid = 'ni71/ni711'; $bufTPO = qx{ sqlplus -s << EOF $db_userid set verify off set feedback off set... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunshankar.c
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk and perl grouping.

Hello folks. After awk, i have decided to start to learn perl, and i need some help. I have following output : 1 a 1 b 2 k 2 f 3 s 3 p Now with awk i get desired output by issuing : awk ' { a = a FS $2 } END { for ( i in a) print i,a }' input 1 a b 2 k f 3 s p Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Peasant
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grouping array elements - possible?

I have a script which takes backup of some configuration files on my server. It does that by using an array which contains the complete path to the files to backup. It copys the files to a pre defined dir. Each "program" has it's own folder, ex. apache.conf is being copied to /predefined... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnn
7 Replies
grass-sqlite(1grass)						Grass User's Manual					      grass-sqlite(1grass)

NAME
grass-sqlite - SQLite driver SQLite driver SQLite driver in GRASS Creating a SQLite database GRASS is automatically creating the SQLite database if it is not yet existing when the first table is created in the SQLite database. It is sufficient to define the connection (see next step). Connecting GRASS to SQLite The database name 'sqlite.db' is at user's choice. Also the file storage location can be freely chosen. If the database does not exist, it will be automatically created when database content is created: # example for storing DB in mapset directory (keep single quotes): db.connect driver=sqlite database='$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/sqlite.db' db.connect -p Supported SQL commands All SQL commands supported by SQLite (for limitations, see SQLite help page: SQL As Understood By SQLite and Unsupported SQL). Operators available in conditions All SQL operators supported by SQLite. Browsing table data in DB A convenient SQLite front-end is sqlitebrowser. To open a DB file stored within the current mapset, the following way is suggested (corre- sponds to above database connection): eval `g.gisenv` # use double quotes: sqlitebrowser "$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET"/sqlite.db SEE ALSO
db.connect, db.execute, db.select SQL support in GRASS GIS SQLite web site, SQLite manual, sqlite - Management Tools Last changed: $Date: 2011-02-07 18:59:50 +0100 (Mon, 07 Feb 2011) $ Help Index GRASS 6.4.2 grass-sqlite(1grass)