Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: graphical diskspace analyzer
Operating Systems Solaris graphical diskspace analyzer Post 302490264 by sly_dunbar on Monday 24th of January 2011 11:26:27 AM
Old 01-24-2011
MySQL

just found out there is some kind of a gnome-desktop installed on the machine and thus a little program called jdiskreport which does just what I was looking for.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Diskspace

Hi there, pls help me, i have a problem, how i can find out the disk amount of each harddisk per command (not the on label on the Harddisk) i need it on HP UX and Sun. can anybody helb me???? pls thanks Scotty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scotty
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

to compute diskspace

Guys, have any idea for the script like this? also to compute w/ decimal. thanks a=10 b=20 c=30 d=40 if a < b then ( a -b)*1024 = free space b + (c -d) = total space if a > b then (b / d)*1024 = cpu (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ASM Diskspace

Hi I want to check Oracle ASM disk status through a PERL script. Script flow would be like this ... 1. Its taking diskgroup name in the command line... 2. Connect to Oracle database 3. If connection error send a critical message. Plz replyyyyyyy...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris not freeign up diskspace

Hi, one of our drive was 100 utilized so I delete some files to free up some diskspace. However, when i check the diskspace, its still saying this drive is 100 % utilized. any suggestions? btw, i'm using df -h to check the diskspace (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP UX Syslog Analyzer

Hi everybody I need to analyze syslog file in HP UX Is there any log analayzer for this file? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_arab
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Best iptables log analyzer?

Hello all, i want to view my iptables log on web interface, with chart (in option, and this is not my priority). What is the best program for this? I have Ubuntu server. Thanks ! :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pacifiste95
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ask]elimination with diskspace

dear all, i want elimination file with disk space for example: $ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 62G 19G 41G 31% / /dev/sda1 99M 13M 82M 13% /boot tmpfs 1014M 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zvtral
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

DiskSpace Error

Hi, While am preparing the script for diskspace for different partitions different threshhold limit. am getting below error: ./test.sh: syntax error at line 5: `space=$' unexpected Script ==== #!/bin/sh df -h |grep -v '/oradata2'|grep -v '/orabkp' |grep -v '/oradata5' | awk '{ print $5... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pavan83
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

Check free diskspace

Hi all, I would like to know what was the free disk space available in my system for last two days back. I know how to check free disk space by command below. df -h But i want to know the same outcome for last two days back. Please help me. Reg, Mastan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Allocate diskspace AT&T SV R4

# Hello -all, I have a problem with the SV R4 install. During the floppy2 procedure I get the message that I allocated less than 35 Mb for UNIX. It's a clean install, no other OS. Just a clean PC with a 40Gb disk. I get the # prompt telling me to restart the installation to allocate more Mb's..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raylier
2 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)