Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to get the Format header in perl in different color Post 302490218 by rrd1986 on Monday 24th of January 2011 09:14:49 AM
Old 01-24-2011
how to get the Format header in perl in different color

Now here is the problem
how to get the Format header in perl in different color.

HTML Code:
             format RPT_TOP=
                                DINISO EXECUTION REPORT
@<<<<<<<<<<<<<         AGAINST SEOPACTUAL           Page : @>>>
$TODAY,$%
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Output field      Values       Actual values         Status
----------------------------------------------------------------------
# define the page
format RPT=
@<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   @<<<<<<<<<<    @>>>>>>>>>>>       @>>>>>>>>>
$DOF, $V, $SV, $S
I want the Header Top to come in colored i.e. what u get by using Term::ANSIColor;
Any help is Appreciated.........

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get header and its matched value in perl?

Hi, I have the file contents: Start,End,Req,Resp 12:39,12:40,4,5 The sting to be matched is: Req and Resp. parsefile("Req,Resp"); Here is the code. sub parsefile ($) { $header=shift; (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl array with row header

Here is the csv file file i have: ServerName, IPAddress, Gateway, Notes ServerA, 192.168.1.100, 192.168.1.1, This is some server ServerB, 192.168.1.110, 192.168.1.1, This is some other server ServerC, 192.168.1.120, 192.168.1.1, This is some other other server I would like to have the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

creating color palette using awk or perl

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone have tried creating a color palette or table using awk or perl using a range of values. thanks for any suggestion in advance. 0-0.1: purple 0.1-0.2: blue 0.2-0.3: green 0.3-0.4: yellow 0.4-0.5: orange > 0.5: red Happy holidays,:) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ida1215
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

color print using perl

Hi i want to print the text in different color using perl script. i am able to print on console(terminal). but if i try to print the same into a file, i am not able to do color.pl #!/bin/usr/perl use Term::ANSIColor; print "This text is normal.\n"; use Term::ANSIColor qw(:constants);... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: roopa
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module to convert xlsx format to xls format

Hi Folks, I have written a perl script that reads data from excel sheet(.xls) using Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module. But the problem is this module doesn't work for excel sheets with extension .xlsx. I have gone through Spreadsheet::XLSX module with which we can read from .xlsx file directly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies
HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure(3pm)

NAME
HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure - the hMeasure microformat SYNOPSIS
use HTML::Microformats::DocumentContext; use HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure; my $context = HTML::Microformats::DocumentContext->new($dom, $uri); my @objects = HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure->extract_all( $dom->documentElement, $context); foreach my $m (@objects) { printf("%s %s ", $m->get_number, $m->get_unit); } DESCRIPTION
HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure inherits from HTML::Microformats::Format. See the base class definition for a description of property getter/setter methods, constructors, etc. MICROFORMAT
HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure supports hMeasure as described at <http://microformats.org/wiki/hmeasure>. RDF OUTPUT
This module outputs RDF using the Extensible Measurement Ontology (<http://buzzword.org.uk/rdf/measure#>). BUGS
Please report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/>. SEE ALSO
HTML::Microformats::Format, HTML::Microformats. AUTHOR
Toby Inkster <tobyink@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2011 Toby Inkster This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-06 HTML::Microformats::Format::hMeasure(3pm)