Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: php installation steps..
Operating Systems Solaris php installation steps.. Post 302490198 by senkerth on Monday 24th of January 2011 08:25:40 AM
Old 01-24-2011
thanks ..

can u tell me how to install from that CD...
cause i almost installed everything for my server .. except php..
i dont want things to get messed up..
i want your guidance...
thnks

---------- Post updated at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous update was at 06:03 PM ----------

By using this companion CD ..
will it affect other programs...
tell me procedure to install php from the CD...
thanks..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Installation steps (request how to install UNIX)

Hello hey ppl I wanna use Unix SCO, and I have a Unix SCO 5.05 bootable CD. Now plz can any one help me or guide me the steps of Unix installation. I want to install myself so plz If anyone experts in Unix installation & knows simple configuration... so plz mail me or reply me here , step by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohsin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Required installation steps for perl 5.8.9 on Solaris 2.8 operating system

Hi Can any one suggest me the instalation guideline for perl 5.8.9 on UNIX/solaris 2.8 environment. Pooja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP installation help needed.

Hi guys, This is my first post in this forum. Recently i come across one interesting advantage of PHP that it is the simplest yet powerful language to communicate with linux . However my knowledge of PHP is very weak. Can u please guide me about following queries. 1)which version of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
6 Replies

4. Solaris

apache and php installation..

hi i need to install apache and php on my solaris server .. can u tell me the procedure... tell me as soon as possible.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

5. Solaris

php installation ..

hi.. i need to install or enable php on solaris 10 x86.. can u guide me .. tell me as soon as possible.. thanks... ---------- Post updated at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:38 AM ---------- tell me as soon as possible... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Solaris

php installation procedure..

hi.. i need to install or enable php on my solaris server.. i have successfully enabled my apache .. guide me to enable php .. (3 Replies)
3 Replies

7. Solaris

php installation problem..

hi am senthil, i want to install php 5 in my solaris 10 x86server.. i already enabled apache and my mysql 5 is woking fine.. i want to know the procedure to install php.. i googled it and got some info .. i have doubt in the following thing /configure -with-apache2=/opt/httpd-2.0.49... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Solaris

problem in php installation..

hi am senthil, am trying to install PHP in my solaris 10 x86 ... i installed oracle,apache,tomcat,mysql .. the only thing am missing is PHP.. i tried to install php using ./configure .. my ./configure command.. ./configure \ --with-apxs=/usr/apache/bin/apxs \... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Help me with Pre Installation Steps for Patching on Solaris Servers

What are the Pre-installation steps for patching on Solaris servers in real time ? :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaykrishna
6 Replies

10. Web Development

PHP installation on Ubuntu 12.04

Dear all I am new to php, I have already running tomcat web server on port 80, following are the details of tomcat /usr/local/www/html/TOMCAT_DEMO/tomcat whether it is possible to install and configure php without using sudo apt-get install php5 ??? please someone guide me to start php (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules installed on the Debian system --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.4-14+deb7u14. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)