Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX and HMC installation issue Post 302489867 by shockneck on Saturday 22nd of January 2011 05:31:20 AM
Old 01-22-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon1a
[...]
What I don;t quite understand is that I did not get a chance to
enter network configuration data.[...]
who set up the network definition in the LPAR's profile?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX HMC LSCOD with space

I am trying to run the lscod command against an HMC that has managed system names with spaces. Tried enclosing the managed system names in quotes; single and double. How do I get the command to run? ssh hmcname lscod -m 'managed system 1' -t cap -r proc -c cuod Thanks, ~Donavon (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djlerman
0 Replies

2. AIX

CDROM Issue on LPAR HMC VIO

Whenever I assign/unassign a CDROM ( RAID CTRL ) to Active LPAR from HMC, I have to reboot the LPAR. How can I do it without rebooting the LPARS. POWER6 with HMC LPARS = AIX 6.1 Any info developerWorks : AIX and UNIX : PowerVM Forum : Moving CD-ROM/DVD-ROM dynamically ... But... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
5 Replies

3. AIX

HMC installation

Can i install HMC on an x86 or x64 machine.. i have (2) rs6000 44p model 170 . OS: AIX 5.3 TL 7 I want to practice HMC and LPAR. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

4. AIX

Upgrade AIX without HMC

Hi all, i would like to know if it's possible upgrade AIX 5.3 to 6.1 on a LPAR without use the HMC. so i would like to know if i must use the console to do it or i can do all from the up&running system on LPAR. Thanks in advance. Mario (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
4 Replies

5. AIX

Install AIX , do i need hmc console

Hi, For installing aix on power series , do i need to install hmc first? or i can connect hmc after? Rgs, (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
7 Replies

6. AIX

View IP of HMC from AIX

Trying to get the IP address of the HMC connected to some servers running AIX 6 and 7. I thought this would be as easy as running 'lsrsrc IBM.MCP IPAddresses', but when I run that command, the resource is empty. Is there some where else I should be looking, or is there a reason why this resource... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: acascianelli
5 Replies

7. AIX

HMC in VmWare NIC sl0 issue.

Hi There, First of all I'm new to *nix world, so bear with me and English is not my native tongue :) Now I'm working on the HMC 7.3.3.0 ServPack:0 base_version:20080402.1 to make it work in VmWare (testing in Workstation) I've got HMC installed and realized that network options in GUI... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: JKat
8 Replies

8. AIX

Power8 S812L:HMC issue and ...

Hi, I just bought POWER 8 ESERVER S812L from Ebay. There is no AIX on it. I am trying to install RedHat on this box But it does not recognize the hard drive and Ethernet card. I am very newbie with IBM ... please help or hints me please ... 1. can't access to HMC ports, thought it's... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilyn
21 Replies

9. AIX

AIX: DLPAR VFC - HMC v9

Hey All, I have running dual VIOS on a P9 systems, and just created a new LPAR profile. My objective is to create LPAR Client VFC adapters, and then DLPAR VFC Server adapters on the VIOS. In the HMC v9 Enhanced GUI, I have DLPAR a VFC adapter to both VIOS, however, you can't specify the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixkidbee
1 Replies

10. AIX

IBM VIOS AIX HMC Error

hello P6 was managed by HMC, tried to install on it VIOS 2.2.6 and got this error message Hosting requires a hosting partition -- boot not permitted vios-4 - imgbb.com then after creating an lpar in HMC got this message B2001230 vios-3 - imgbb.com anyone know how to solve this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies
FANN_SAVE(3)								 1							      FANN_SAVE(3)

fann_save - Saves the entire network to a configuration file

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_save (resource $ann, string $configuration_file) DESCRIPTION
Saves the entire network to a configuration file. The configuration file contains all information about the neural network and enables fann_create_from_file(3) to create an exact copy of the neural network and all of the parameters associated with the neural network. These three parameters (fann_set_callback(3), fann_set_error_log(3), fann_set_user_data(3)) are NOT saved to the file because they cannot safely be ported to a different location. Also temporary parameters generated during training like fann_get_MSE(3) is not saved. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $configuration_file - The configuration file path. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_create_from_file(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_SAVE(3)