Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat "if" and "then" statement is not working in RedHat Post 302489590 by cjcox on Thursday 20th of January 2011 07:59:36 PM
Old 01-20-2011
You might need a refresher course in bourne/bash scripting.

You could use:

Code:
if [ $LOG_ARCH_PERCENT -gt 60 ]; then

for portability... or if you assume bash (common on Linux):
Code:
if [[ $LOG_ARCH_PERCENT > 60 ]]; then

This User Gave Thanks to cjcox For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ps -ef | grep "string1" "string2" " "string3"

Hi all, can any one suggest me the script to grep multiple strings from ps -ef pls correct the below script . its not working/ i want to print OK if all the below process are running in my solaris system. else i want to print NOT OK. bash-3.00$ ps -ef | grep blu lscpusr 48 42 ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve2216
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to remove a string

logs: "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to get the following result: abc abc xyz xyz xyz (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
8 Replies

6. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
Mason::Manual::Intro(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Mason::Manual::Intro(3pm)

NAME
Mason::Manual::Intro - Getting started with Mason DESCRIPTION
A few quick examples to get your feet wet with Mason. See Mason::Manual::Setup for how to use Mason to generate web sites. EXAMPLE 1 Hello world (from command-line) After installing Mason, you should have a "mason" command in your installation path (e.g. "/usr/local/bin"). Try this: % mason Hello! The local time is <% scalar(localtime) %>. ^D (where '^D' means ctrl-D or EOF). You should see something like Hello! The local time is Wed Mar 2 17:11:54 2011. The "mason" command reads in a Mason component (template), runs it, and prints the result to standard output. Notice that the tag <% scalar(localtime) %> was replaced with the value of its expression. This is called a substitution tag and is a central piece of Mason syntax. EXAMPLE 2 Email generator (from script) The command line is good for trying quick things, but eventually you're going to want to put your Mason components in files. In a test directory, create a directory "comps" and create a file "email.mc" with the following: <%class> has 'amount'; has 'name'; </%class> Dear <% $.name %>, We are pleased to inform you that you have won $<% sprintf("%.2f", $.amount) %>! Sincerely, The Lottery Commission <%init> die "amount must be a positive value!" unless $.amount > 0; </%init> In addition to the substitution tag we've seen before, we declare two attributes, "amount" and "name", to be passed into the component; and we declare a piece of initialization code to validate the amount. In the same test directory, create a script "test.pl" with the following: 1 #!/usr/local/bin/perl 2 use Mason; 3 my $interp = Mason->new(comp_root => 'comps', data_dir => 'data'); 4 print $interp->run('/email', name => 'Joe', amount => '1500')->output; Line 3 creates a Mason interpreter, the main Mason object. It specifies two parameters: a component root, indicating the directory hierarchy where your components will live; and a data directory, which Mason will use for internal purposes such as class generation and caching. Line 4 runs the template - notice that the ".mc" extension is added automatically - passing values for the "name" and "amount" attributes. Run "test.pl", and you should see Dear Joe, We are pleased to inform you that you have won $1500.00! Sincerely, The Lottery Commission SEE ALSO
Mason::Manual::Tutorial, Mason::Manual AUTHOR
Jonathan Swartz <swartz@pobox.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Jonathan Swartz. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-02 Mason::Manual::Intro(3pm)