Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming doing a socket connection using ssh service Post 302488759 by Corona688 on Tuesday 18th of January 2011 10:57:57 AM
Old 01-18-2011
What language are you writing in?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Error: No Route to host...urgent {socket() connection}

hello, I am doing Socket programming.. when I am establishing a socket connection using TCP protocol ...I am getting Error :: No route to host. at the client side during connect() call...........that it is returning -1. So I thing problem lies here......but what to do now... So for just... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
6 Replies

2. Programming

Cloning a socket connection, using other port numbers

Hello everybody, I've coded a multi-client server based on internet sockets using the scheme listen on port X-accept-fork, exactly like beej's guide At some point I would like to establish a secondary connection between a client and the server-child serving him. I was considering the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonas.gabriel
4 Replies

3. Programming

Socket Programming - Port Scanner. I Get Connection Timed Out, Why?

When i put the target IP as 127.0.1.1, the program is working fine, can catch blocked & open ports. But when i try to scan remotely, i get connection timed out! Can you tell me why? :( Here is my code - Look at between where i put astriks - at the bottom: #include<iostream>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
3 Replies

4. Programming

Problem with socket connection

I have a client /server file operation program.It works properly when i run the client and server program in the same system.but when i try to run the client in one system and server in another system i am getting an error in the cleint machine as "ERROR:Connection refused". Plz help me in this ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vigneshinbox
1 Replies

5. Programming

getaddrinfo error:service name not available for the specified socket type

I use Solaris 10,and I use getaddrinfo in my code,like follows: struct addrinfo *ailist,hint; if(argc!=2) err_quit("usage: ruptime hostname"); hint.ai_flags=0; hint.ai_family=0; hint.ai_socktype=SOCK_STREAM; hint.ai_protocol=0; hint.ai_addrlen=0; hint.ai_canonname=NULL;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: konvalo
1 Replies

6. Programming

socket programming using UDP connection

I want to send packets through single socket() but using two different port numbers in UDP. Anybody give some idea on this. Thanks in advance.:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naresh046
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How keep running a program n an another computer via a connection ssh when the connection is closed?

Hi everybody, I am running a program on a supercomputer via my personal computer through a ssh connection. My program take more than a day to run, so when I left work with my PC I stop the connection with the supercomputer and the program stop. I am wondering if someone know how I can manage... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomTomGre
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Tcp Socket (Connection refused) to my server box

I installed a fresh copy of Solaris 7 and present up my ip and domain for my web services but when I try to connect to it I get the following error; TCPActiveOpen: connect failed tcp/192.168.1.148/7900: 146 (Connection refused). the port is open in my router but I don't no were to add it in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ssh script to validate ssh connection to multiple serves with status

Hi, I want to validate ssh connection one after one for multiple servers..... password less keys already setup but now i want to validate if ssh is working fine or not... I have .sh script like below and i have servers.txt contains all the list of servers #/bin/bash for host in $(cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeram4
3 Replies
DROP 
LANGUAGE(7) SQL Commands DROP LANGUAGE(7) NAME
DROP LANGUAGE - remove a user-defined procedural language SYNOPSIS
DROP [ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] INPUTS name The name of an existing procedural language. For backward compatibility, the name may be enclosed by single quotes. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the language (such as functions in the language). RESTRICT Refuse to drop the language if there are any dependent objects. This is the default. OUTPUTS DROP LANGUAGE This message is returned if the language is successfully dropped. ERROR: Language "name" doesn't exist This message occurs if a language called name is not found in the database. DESCRIPTION
DROP PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE will remove the definition of the previously registered procedural language called name. NOTES The DROP PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE statement is a PostgreSQL language extension. Refer to CREATE LANGUAGE [create_language(7)] for information on how to create procedural languages. USAGE
This command removes the PL/Sample language: DROP LANGUAGE plsample; COMPATIBILITY
SQL92 There is no DROP PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE in SQL92. SQL - Language Statements 2002-11-22 DROP LANGUAGE(7)