Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Multiple sysidcfg files on jumpstart server Post 302488643 by bartus11 on Tuesday 18th of January 2011 04:13:29 AM
Old 01-18-2011
Simply put those sysidcfg files into separate directories.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP multiple files from remote server to local server

Hi, I am facing a weired problem in my FTP script. I want to transfer multiple files from remote server to local server everyday, using mget * in my script. I also, want to send an email for successful or failed FTP. My script works for file transfer, but it don't send any mail. There is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: berlin_germany
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Jumpstart goes to interactive mode instead of using sysidcfg

Ever since I have started using Solaris 10 images, I have had a problem I can not find a solution for. I have a Solaris 10 image that I created from a Solaris 10 DVD. The sysidcfg file has been created and set up in the bootparams file. I have no issues in Solaris 8 or 9. In Solaris 10, the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsherry
5 Replies

3. Solaris

jumpstart server

Hi Guys, I want to configure Jumpstart server in x86, but i am not able to see my cd drive. and i am not able to mount also, my partition looks like this. and i cannot see this file ./setup_install_server -b, but i can see in windows when i open the cd in windows i can see the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Jumpstart server

Could someone assist me with the following issue. Recently I downloaded a document that walked me through creating a Solaris 10 Sparc jumpserver. It was only when I tried to use the server to push an OS to a client box when I realized that the document was a step by step intrcutions for a Solaris... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kass_k
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Jumpstart server over Multiple subnets

Hi, I need some recommendations as to how I can create a single jumpstart server over multiple subnets and what would be the best physical server for this purpose. Thanks . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Jumpstart Multiple Clients

We have a WAN boot jumpstart server which works fine .. we have a requirement wherein we would require to jumpstart multiple sparc servers simultaneously, Whats the way .. so that we do not have to wait for a cleint to complete the installation before starting with another server. Any help would... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP multiple files from one server to one server

Hi, I'm new to shell script..I have one requriement like - In one server have more than one files,I want to ftp those files to some otehr server.. Ex : test1.pdf test2.pdf Please suggest me how to do (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkaswa
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 JumpStart Server

Hello, Can anyone share a good online article/tutorial on how to properly set up JumpStart server for Solaris 10? Thanks, Regards. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisSquad
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Renaming multiple files in sftp server in a get files script

Hi, In sftp script to get files, I have to rename all the files which I am picking. Rename command does not work here. Is there any way to do this? I am using #!/bin/ksh For eg: sftp user@host <<EOF cd /path get *.txt rename *.txt *.txt.done ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhilmil
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy multiple .txt files from one server to another server

:wall:Hi all, I have two servers : server A and server B Weekly wise i use to receive files to server A to one particular location say /source/location . NOTE: In this location there will be other files also present other than these weekly arrival 18 files. My task : i need a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: karmegam
7 Replies
asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)				   User Commands				 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-virtual-servers, list-virtual-servers - gets the virtual servers SYNOPSIS
list-virtual-servers --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the virtual server elements. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using list-virtual-servers asadmin> list-virtual-servers --user admin --password adminadmin --host localhost --port 4848 Command list-virtual-servers executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)