Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tab and Enter
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Tab and Enter Post 302488423 by hbar on Monday 17th of January 2011 05:46:31 AM
Old 01-17-2011
Yes, you are right. Thanks. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP with Enter Character

I'm using PHP in my site. I have txt files for news. I reads the txt files and post the news. i have a php function that finds the caracter asc(13) which is the enter, and puts a <br>. It works in Windows, but not on Unix. Can u help me with that. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zecarlos
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Cant enter password

When i come to the login screen i will put root and no password, and it will say its incorrect, but even when i try to enter a password nothing comes up in the box (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: possuman72
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Enter to OBP

Hello, today i'm comment in /etc/vfstab fs /usr and my server load in SingleUser without anything commands :( How i can enter to OBP from # ? or ILOM ? I'm try CTRL+BREAK (F5) , CTRL+ALT+BREAK (F5) and #. but it's don't help me :(((( (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to have ENTER after each symbol.

I want to know script for Input file : 123456789 outputfile : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 now please how can generalize it like i want output : 123 456 789 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparkriver
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trigger Enter

Hello, I need to trigger every time enter has been clicked while some one on terminal i tried to googleit but with out result any idea ?? thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AYAK
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove enter

Hi All, I have a file , delimited by | Last column of the file has a extra enter causing error in my program Eg: firstworld <enter>; NO EMP i want data to be firstworld; NO EMP Is there a way to remove enter from a file (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwrm
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tab delimited file that is not tab delimited.

Hi Forum I have a tab delimited file that opens well in Openoffice calc (excel). But when I perform any operation in command line, it reads the file incorrectly. When I 'save As' the same file in office as tab delimited then it works fine. The file that I think is tab delimited is actually... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: imlearning
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop logic, enter into respective IF as per enter input file name

have three big data file, however I just need to see the mentioned below one line form the all the file which has SERVER_CONNECTION Value File 1 export SERVER_CONNECTION=//dvlna002:10001/SmartServer File2 export SERVER_CONNECTION=///SmartServer File3 export... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nsharma3006
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Replace a column in tab delimited file with column in other tab delimited file,based on match

Hello Everyone.. I want to replace the retail col from FileI with cstp1 col from FileP if the strpno matches in both files FileP.txt ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: YogeshG
2 Replies
BNO_PLOT(1)															       BNO_PLOT(1)

NAME
bno_plot - generate interactive 3D plot of IO blocks and sizes SYNOPSIS
bno_plot [ -h | --help ] [ -v | --verbose ] [ -K | --keys-below ] [ <file...> ] DESCRIPTION
bno_plot is a visualization tool for the block layer IO tracing tool called blktrace(8). As noted in its documentation, blktrace is a block layer IO tracing mechanism which provides detailed information about request queue operations up to user space. bno_plot utilizes gnuplot to generate a 3D plot of the block number output from btt. If no <files> are specified, it will utilize all files generated after btt was run with -B blknos (meaning: all files of the form blknos*[rw].dat). The -K option forces bno_plot to put the keys below the graph. If it is not specified, all keys for input files are put in the upper right corner of the graph. If the number of devices exceed 10, then bno_plot will automatically push the keys under the graph. To use this utility, the gnuplot package needs to be installed. To exit the plotter, enter 'quit' or ^D at the 'gnuplot> ' prompt. AUTHORS
bno_plot was written by Alan D. Brunelle. This man page was created from the blktrace documentation by Bas Zoetekouw. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <linux-btrace@vger.kernel.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. This manual page was created for Debian by Bas Zoetekouw. It was derived from the documentation provided by the authors and it may be used, distributed and modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. On Debian systems, the text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. SEE ALSO
btt (1), gnuplot (1), blktrace (8), blkparse (1), verify_blkparse (1), blkrawverify (1) blktrace git-20080213182518 February 22, 2007 BNO_PLOT(1)