Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Microline Component ToolKit equivalent Post 302488216 by dannychase2004 on Sunday 16th of January 2011 04:46:44 AM
Old 01-16-2011
Search the web for the keywords "swing SWT". This is a lightweight set of widgets that are available for Java.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fax Component

I would like to build a small fax component in Java or Perl. I have the javax.comm. (rxtx gnu.io) for Java for serial connection and get send a message to my fax were the light goes on and port is taken, but after that I am in the dark. Does anyone have some reference as to where I can get some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

2. AIX

Subsystem Component Failure

Hello All, Does some one have any idea about the subsystem component failure. Errpt command throws below errors for my server :- # errpt IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION B9735AF4 0304222408 P H hdisk5 SUBSYSTEM COMPONENT FAILURE B9735AF4 0304222408 P H... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shrek
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looping through files with date component

I have a list of files which has format: RECVD-YYYY-MM-DD-binry I would like to get the files with the highest and lowest dates, and process them sequentially. For example, I have: RECVD-2008-05-12-binry RECVD-2008-05-13-binry RECVD-2008-05-14-binry RECVD-2008-05-15-binry... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laiko
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

**URGENT**component 'PAK_POPL_SUPPL' must be declared error

hi, I am using a shell script to run a Oracle procedure in Linux.I am getting the below error while running the procedure: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csrohit
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Component 'PAK_POPL_SUPPL' must be declared error

Hi, I am using a shell script to run a Oracle procedure in Linux.I am getting the below error while running the procedure: ERROR at line 1: ORA-06550: line 1, column 22: PLS-00302: component 'PAK_POPL_SUPPL' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determine if variable is the Server component of UNC

Hi all, Using sh/csh, unfortunately shell scripts are not my strong suit. Trying to write a script that gets called from a program for pre-processing. The program passes individual components of a UNC (//server/path1/path2/filename). Thus the unc path of: //server/path1/path2/filename, is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Festus Hagen
7 Replies

7. Web Development

A simple UNIXtime component in Vue.js

A shout out to Scott who gave me a helping hand to turn a simple sample Vue.js app I wrote yesterday into a Vue.js component: Vue.component("unix-time", { template: `<div class="time">{{unixtime}}</div>`, data() { return { unixtime: "" }; }, methods: { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Vue.js component: Beautiful code highlighter

Sooner than later I will render forum discussions in Vue.js to complement the standard way of showing forum threads. Today, I ran across this component, vue-code-highlight Beautiful code syntax highlighting as Vue.js component. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1199.jpg ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies