Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: war file location...
Operating Systems Solaris war file location... Post 302487909 by senkerth on Friday 14th of January 2011 04:59:49 AM
Old 01-14-2011
war file location...

hi.
what is the data directory for tomcat-apache in which i will locate a ".war" file and if i up the tomcat the file will run and i can access that file using web...
i want to know the home directory for Tomcat-apache.

guide me please ...

---------- Post updated at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous update was at 03:23 PM ----------

right now i have placed that file in /var/apache/tomcat/webapps folder

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Put one string from one location to another location in a file

Hi Everyone, I have 1.txt here a b c' funny"yes"; d e The finally output is: here a b c d e' funny"yes"; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

war file deployment

Hi Experts. I need to install one help library in Fedora 13 and I got the installation document for it: --------------------------------------------------- users need their own J2EE web application server to be able to complete this installation. The server must support J2EE - JSP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: orma
3 Replies

3. Solaris

war file not expanded (tomcat solaris)

hi .. my example.war file is not expanded in the webapps folder.. could u guide me why the file is not expanded when i restart tomcat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to compress .war extension file

Hi All, I want to compress a .war file. bash-3.00$ ls -l /opt/test -rw-r--r-- 1 test test 15M Aug 22 18:20 old.war bash-3.00$ find . -type f -exec compress {} \; ./irc.war: -- file unchanged While try to compress the above file i am getting "file unchanged error"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj005
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File created in a different location instead of desired location on using crontab

Hi, I am logging to a linux server through a user "user1" in /home directory. There is a script in a directory in 'root' for which all permissions are available including the directory. This script when executed creates a file in the directory. When the script is added to crontab, on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: archana.n
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy a file from one location to another location?

I have file file1.txt in location 'loc1'. Now i want a copy of this file in location 'loc2' with a new file called test.txt. Please help me how to do this in shell script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find a existing file location and directory location in Solaris box?

Hi This is my third past and very impressed with previous post replies Hoping the same for below query How to find a existing file location and directory location in solaris box (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buzzme
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort html based on .jar, .war file names and still keep text within three groups.

Output from zipdiff GNU EAR comparison tool produces output in html divided into three sections "Added, Removed, Changed". I want the output to be sorted by jar or war file. <html> <body> <table> <tr> <td class="diffs" colspan="2">Added </td> </tr> <tr><td> <ul>... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
5 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_tomcat - Manages a Tomcat servlet environment instance SYNOPSIS
tomcat [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for tomcat. It manages a Tomcat instance as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
tomcat_name The name of the resource (optional, string, no default) script_log A destination of the log of this script (optional, string, no default) tomcat_stop_timeout Time-out at the time of the stop (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_suspend_trialcount The re-try number of times awaiting a stop (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_user A user name to start a resource (optional, string, no default) statusurl URL for state confirmation (optional, string, no default) java_home Home directory of the Java (required, string, no default) catalina_home Home directory of Tomcat (required, string, no default) catalina_pid A PID file name of Tomcat (optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_opts Tomcat start options (optional, string, no default) catalina_opts Catalina options (optional, string, no default) catalina_rotate_log Rotate catalina.out flag (optional, string, no default) catalina_rotatetime Time span of the rotate catalina.out (optional, integer, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 60s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120s. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30s. Suggested interval: 10s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a tomcat resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_tomcat ocf:heartbeat:tomcat params java_home=string catalina_home=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30s" interval="10s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/tomcat_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)