Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OPS Center Email Notifications Post 302487438 by Mack1982 on Wednesday 12th of January 2011 12:40:14 PM
Old 01-12-2011
Nah, I am thinking of calling the oracle sales guy in, to give me a demo,..Smilie
They should be able to fix it,...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Ops Center AI wrong IP

Hello, I have problems with Automated Installer on Solaris 11. I tried provision Solaris 11 on my T5-1B server from Ops Center, but AI set wrong IP address for manifest SMF. My Ops Center server has two IP addresses 10.236.102.219 and 10.226.21.141. Second IP is in subnet for provisioning of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: olibertu
25 Replies
ROUNDUP-SERVER(1)					      General Commands Manual						 ROUNDUP-SERVER(1)

NAME
roundup-demo - create a roundup "demo" tracker and launch its web interface SYNOPSIS
roundup-demo [backend [nuke]] OPTIONS
nuke Create a fresh demo tracker (deleting the existing one if any). If the additional backend argument is specified, the new demo tracker will use the backend named (one of "anydbm", "sqlite", "metakit", "mysql" or "postgresql"; subject to availability on your system). DESCRIPTION
This command creates a fresh demo tracker for you to experiment with. The email features of Roundup will be turned off (so the nosy feature won't send email). It does this by removing the nosyreaction.py module from the demo tracker's detectors directory. If you wish, you may modify the demo tracker by editing its configuration files and HTML templates. See the customisation manual for infor- mation about how to do that. Once you've fiddled with the demo tracker, you may use it as a template for creating your real, live tracker. Simply run the roundup-admin command to install the tracker from inside the demo tracker home directory, and it will be listed as an available template for installa- tion. No data will be copied over. AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Richard Jones <richard@users.sourceforge.net>. 27 July 2004 ROUNDUP-SERVER(1)