Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: TCL/TK packing
Top Forums Programming TCL/TK packing Post 302487230 by cjcox on Tuesday 11th of January 2011 06:26:01 PM
Old 01-11-2011
No problem

(from the author if ImPress ImPress - Home Page )

My Tcl/Tk is a bit rusty... what a powerful language and toolkit though.

I still find myself using ImPress every now and then.

If you want to try it out quickly:

http://www.ntlug.org/~ccox/impress/i...rc/impress.tcl

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

mksysb file packing

Hi, I have a tape made with mksysb on an AIX machine that will not restore, the system is dead to the point of needing an op sys reload. I am trying to restore some critical data files and can read the tape image with dd on another system (SCO). I have worked out the file headers enough to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ovingtond
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

TK/TCL Help

can someone tell my why the puts is not reflecting the variable? CUT --> set fp while {-1 != } { button .a${line} -text "${line} " -width 20 -command { puts $line } pack .a${line} } (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpuxrox
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Tcl...

Hello Tcl Experts, set i 0 while { $i < 10 } { puts "$i" incr i } I am trying to print the value of "i" at the same place. i.e. it should first print "1", then in next iteration print "2" over the location of "1" and so on.... (i.e. in every iteration, delete the previous number and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitgarg
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL, how to

Does any one know how to capture the output of command called from a TCL script? I cannot figure this out. I've been working on it for 4 hours now :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lorna
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need your help - tcl

Hello, Can someone explaine me the meaning of this program: #! /usr/bin/tclsh set mctal set a set b set c set d set e while {! line cell]} { } while {! line]} { } while {! line cell]} { } while {! line]} { } (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jolecanard
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl or Tcl/tk : Which one is better ?

Hi, I am just going to start learning perl, but i have about tcl that it is easy. So , i am confused that whether to go for tcl or perl. I am just learning it as my interest, but still in future which one of these will benefit me. Also please guide me about tk, can we make GUI based applications... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Please help me in tcl/tk

i am new one to tcl/tk OTP-ARB:/home/ponmuthu/tcl=>/usr/bin/tclsh tclsh tclsh8.4 OTP-ARB:/home/ponmuthu/tcl=>/usr/bin/tclsh % wish Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable when i give like that i am getting error Application... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in tcl...

how can i make a list with the n last files and their details in tcl?.. thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eee
0 Replies

9. Programming

Tcl script

Dear Users I'm struck by while the following tcl script. foreach l { set w($l) {} set fsum 0 foreach ftemp $f($l) { set fsum lappend w($l) $fsum } } It shows me error as "missing operand at _@_ in expression "0.10308400000000001 + _@_* 0.4 * 1" ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bala06
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with TCL script

I need to read a file, the file has a table in it. From the table I need to choose all the rows for which AVG 2 value is greater than 0.050 and write them on to a separate file. Please help me with the TCL script for this. Thanks in Advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonystark
0 Replies
pieBoxLabeler(n)						pieBoxLabeler class						  pieBoxLabeler(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
pieBoxLabeler - tkpiechart pie box style labeler class SYNOPSIS
stooop::new pieBoxLabeler canvas ?options? switched::configure pieBoxLabelerObject ?options? switched::cget pieBoxLabelerObject option _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The pie box style labeler object is used as a slice label placer for a pie object and is passed to the pie constructor via its -labeler option (see the pie class manual). The labels are arranged in 2 columns below the pie graphics. Each label text is placed to the right of a rectangle, the background color of which matches its corresponding slice. The slice share value is placed to the right of the label text, separated by a semicolon. Each label is actually a canvasLabel object (see the canvasLabel class manual for further information). There is no need to delete a pieBoxLabeler object as it is automatically handled by the pie class. stooop::new pieBoxLabeler canvas ?options? Creates a pieBoxLabeler object in the specified Tk canvas. The pieBoxLabeler object identifier is returned (referred to as pieBoxLa- belerObject in this document). switched::configure pieBoxLabelerObject ?options? Configures a pieBoxLabeler object or returns all the options with their current values if no options are passed as parameters. switched::cget pieBoxLabelerObject option Returns an option value for the specified pieBoxLabeler object. OPTIONS
-font value Specifies a font for the slice labels. If not specified, the default font is system dependent. -justify value Specifies how to justify labels within their own column. Must be one of left, center or right. Defaults to left. For example, if justification is right, all column labels right edges are aligned. -offset value Specifies the distance between the pie graphics and the closest slice label. This value may be specified in any of the forms described in the canvas COORDINATES manual section. TAGS
The labeler has the following specific tag (see the canvas manual page ITEM IDS AND TAGS section for more information): o pieBoxLabeler(pieBoxLabelerObject) SEE ALSO
canvasLabel, pie, piePeripheralLabeler KEYWORDS
canvas, labeler, pie, slice COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2004 Jean-Luc Fontaine <jfontain@free.fr> tkpiechart 6.6 pieBoxLabeler(n)