Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: License for test/dev
Operating Systems SCO License for test/dev Post 302487195 by jgt on Tuesday 11th of January 2011 04:14:29 PM
Old 01-11-2011
The development kit is the C compiler, libraries and various utilities to publish software using custom to install.
This User Gave Thanks to jgt For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modem - Test /dev/modem

Ok. I tried following the directions from some of the other threads, but I've hit a road block. I have red hat 7.3 and I installed the hcf package: hcfpcimodem-0.99lnxtbeta03042700k2.4.18_3-1rh.i386.rpm It installed ok, no errors, but I still can't get linux to find my modem. I've tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
2 Replies

2. Solaris

What is /dev/tty /dev/null and /dev/console

Hi, Anyone can help My solaris 8 system has the following /dev/null , /dev/tty and /dev/console All permission are lrwxrwxrwx Can this be change to a non-world write ?? any impact ?? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: civic2005
12 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

execute a script on test server from dev server

I need to execute a script from dev server which is located on Test server.I can use ftp to connect to dev server and from there how can i execute a command on test server. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ukatru
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Lun remove, stuck in /dev/dsk and /dev/rdsk

So, we removed a LUN from the SAN and the system is refusing to remove the references to it in the /dev folder. I've done the following: devfsadm -Cv powermt -q luxadm -e offline <drive path> luxadm probe All those commands failed to remove the path. The drive stills shows up as <drive... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: DustinT
13 Replies

8. AIX

Difference between /dev/hdisk and /dev/rhdisk

Hi, How can i check that i am using RAW devices for storage in my AIX machine... Also after adding a LUN from storage to a aix host, when i check /dev in the host, i can see both rhdisk and hdisk with same number eg: dcback1(root):/dev>ls -lrt | grep disk12 crw------- 1 root ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jibujacob
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating partitioning setup of /dev/sda on /dev/sdc

Objective: To recreate the partitioning setup of /dev/sda on /dev/sdc How would I parse the below information and initialize variables (an array?) that can be used to build sgdisk commands in a script, regardless of the number of partitions? Something along the lines of: sgdisk -n... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: RogerBaran
12 Replies

10. Red Hat

Changing grub from /dev/sda to /dev/sdb

Hi, Please suggest steps to change grub from /dev/sda to /dev/sdb, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies
NodeKit Classes(3)						       Coin							NodeKit Classes(3)

NAME
NodeKit Classes - Classes class SoAppearanceKit The SoAppearanceKit class is a node kit catalog that collects miscellaneous appearance node types. Node kit structure (new entries versus parent class marked with arrow prefix): " class SoBaseKit The SoBaseKit class is the toplevel superclass for nodekits. Node kits are collections of nodes and other node kits (from here on node kits which are part of some other node kit, will only be referred to as nodes or parts, see catalogs and parts), organized in a way that is convenient for its use. A node kit inherits SoNode and can thus be inserted into a scenegraph as any other node. " class SoCameraKit The SoCameraKit class is a node kit with a transform and a camera. Node kit structure (new entries versus parent class marked with arrow prefix): " class SoInteractionKit The SoInteractionKit class is a base class for draggers. This nodekit class makes it possible to set surrogate paths for parts. Instead of creating new geometry for the dragger, it is possible to specify an existing path in your scene to be used for interaction. All picks on this path will be handled by the dragger. " class SoLightKit The SoLightKit class provides a kit with a transform, a light and a shape or subgraph. Node kit structure (new entries versus parent class marked with arrow prefix): " class SoNodeKit The SoNodeKit class is used to initialize the nodekit classes. The sole function of SoNodeKit is to be just a placeholder for the toplevel initialization code for all nodekit-related classes. " class SoNodeKitListPart The SoNodeKitListPart class is a container node. This node is basically just a container node with these differences versus the other group nodes: " class SoNodeKitPath The SoNodeKitPath class is a path that contains only nodekit nodes. All other nodes are hidden from the user. " class SoNodekitCatalog The SoNodekitCatalog class is a container for nodekit layouts. Nodekits store all their hierarchical layout information and part information in instances of this class. " class SoSceneKit The SoSceneKit class collects node kits needed to set up a scene: camera, light and shapes. Node kit structure (new entries versus parent class marked with arrow prefix): " class SoSeparatorKit The SoSeparatorKit class provides a typical set of nodes to influence a shape subgraph. Node kit structure (new entries versus parent class marked with arrow prefix): " class SoShapeKit The SoShapeKit class provides templates to insert what is usually needed for shape nodes. Node kit structure (new entries versus parent class marked with arrow prefix): " class SoWrapperKit The SoWrapperKit class is a simple kit for wrapping a transform and a sub-graph. Detailed Description Wrapping ones head around when, how, and why to create nodekits can be difficult in the beginning. When do you write a nodekit, and when do you write a custom node? It is easy to think in those terms in the beginning, but it is often not an either/or situation. The concept of nodekits is to modularize useful, potentially repeated sub-structures you have in your scene graph as it approaches some level of complexity. They are especially useful if you might need to rearrange the structure of the sub-structure in the future, which you probably will. On file, a nodekit is like a macro for the scene graph. The nodekit will not expose its internal structure, but when read in it will create the node structure internally. The node structure can even have optional parts that are only expanded if necessary. A nodekit will give you access to its 'slots' in the internal structure through its fields. Only those fields should be the user interface for the nodekit, the rest of the substructure should be completely automatic, derived from those slot fields. To return to the question on whether to implement a custom node or a nodekit, the answer is to think of what exactly is really custom about what you need to implement, and trim that down to the atomic level (but please stop trimming before you trim away all meaning). If there is nothing really custom in what you want to implement, then it is likely that implementing it as a nodekit is what you ought to do. However, if you do have to do somethingcustom that Coin doesn't support, then implement that part as a custom node, and then, if it seems worthwhile, implement the nodekit you need to bundle up this custom part with an auxiliary support structure to achieve what you set out to achieve. For VRML97, you have something called PROTOs, which is something similar to nodekits, except they are not very accessible from C++, as opposed to nodekits. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 NodeKit Classes(3)