Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mutt for yahoo and Gmail?
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Mutt for yahoo and Gmail? Post 302486943 by nixhead on Monday 10th of January 2011 11:17:56 PM
Old 01-11-2011
Please reply if anybody have any suggestion.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install yahoo messenger

plz help me how to install yahoo messenger... I dont know the version of solaris i m using ... in system config OS is shown as SunOS version 5.8 also specify where to get the installer of messenger... thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolguyshail
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Gmail down?

Anyone else having problems in the last 20 minutes or so with Gmail? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: otheus
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mutt

i use mutt to send customers mail with attachments, works fine, but the problem i have is when customer receives automated message it is from root@blah.com i need it to say from customerservice@blah.com so if they reply it goes to customer service and not root. does anyone know where or what in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: customprogress
5 Replies

4. Ubuntu

What is more with mutt?

HI I successfull configured MUTT with gmail on my Ubuntu 10.10. Can I do it for other mail clients like yahoo and live etc. Do I need to make another .muttrc file if yes how please help , I want to play more with mutt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixhead
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Yahoo Interview unanswered questions

Hi guys, please help me get the answers of these questions which I faced in an interview @ Yahoo 1. I want to " ls " few million files, certainly I cannot do so because ls has some restriction in KBs, how can I do it alternatively. 2. Change the system in such a way that while booting up,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravsharma29
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Mutt configuration for yahoo

I have searched high and low for any solid answer on how to configure mutt for yahoo mail. I don't know how to even get the information that I need to do it, everything that I find is for gmail. It's quite frustrating and I need help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Huitzilopochtli
3 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Mutt Configuration for Yahoo! (Working sol -)

First configure the directory as so-- mkdir -p ~/.mutt/cache/headers mkdir ~/.mutt/cache/bodies touch ~/.mutt/certificates Then create the config file -- touch ~/.mutt/muttrc Now, edit the file sudo nano ~/.mutt/muttrc Thanks to iandexter/github for the script:- # Gmail... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: puneet_bapna
1 Replies
Finance::Quote::Yahoo::USA(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Finance::Quote::Yahoo::USA(3)

NAME
Finance::Quote::Yahoo::USA - Obtain information about stocks and funds in the USA and Canada. SYNOPSIS
use Finance::Quote; $q = Finance::Quote->new; %info = $q->fetch("usa","SGI"); DESCRIPTION
This method provides access to financial information from a number of exhcanges in the United States and Canada. The following methods are available: canada usa yahoo nyse nasdaq vanguard fidelity These methods all use the same information source, and hence can be considered somewhat interchangable. However, the method "yahoo" should be passed to fetch if you wish to obtain information from any source that Yahoo tracks. This method is loaded by default by Finance::Quote, although it can be explicitly loaded by passing the argument "Yahoo::USA" to Finance::Quote->new(). Information returned by this module may be subject to Yahoo's terms and conditions. See http://finance.yahoo.com/ for more information. LABELS RETURNED
This module returns all the standard labels that Yahoo provides, as well as the currency label. See Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Base for more information. BUGS
Yahoo does not make a distinction between the various exchanges in the United States and Canada. For example, it is possible to request a stock using the "NYSE" method and still obtain data even if that stock does not exist on the NYSE but exists on a different exchange. SEE ALSO
Yahoo Finance, http://finance.yahoo.com/ Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Base perl v5.12.1 2009-10-05 Finance::Quote::Yahoo::USA(3)