Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mutt for yahoo and Gmail?
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Mutt for yahoo and Gmail? Post 302486943 by nixhead on Monday 10th of January 2011 11:17:56 PM
Old 01-11-2011
Please reply if anybody have any suggestion.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install yahoo messenger

plz help me how to install yahoo messenger... I dont know the version of solaris i m using ... in system config OS is shown as SunOS version 5.8 also specify where to get the installer of messenger... thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolguyshail
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Gmail down?

Anyone else having problems in the last 20 minutes or so with Gmail? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: otheus
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mutt

i use mutt to send customers mail with attachments, works fine, but the problem i have is when customer receives automated message it is from root@blah.com i need it to say from customerservice@blah.com so if they reply it goes to customer service and not root. does anyone know where or what in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: customprogress
5 Replies

4. Ubuntu

What is more with mutt?

HI I successfull configured MUTT with gmail on my Ubuntu 10.10. Can I do it for other mail clients like yahoo and live etc. Do I need to make another .muttrc file if yes how please help , I want to play more with mutt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixhead
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Yahoo Interview unanswered questions

Hi guys, please help me get the answers of these questions which I faced in an interview @ Yahoo 1. I want to " ls " few million files, certainly I cannot do so because ls has some restriction in KBs, how can I do it alternatively. 2. Change the system in such a way that while booting up,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravsharma29
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Mutt configuration for yahoo

I have searched high and low for any solid answer on how to configure mutt for yahoo mail. I don't know how to even get the information that I need to do it, everything that I find is for gmail. It's quite frustrating and I need help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Huitzilopochtli
3 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Mutt Configuration for Yahoo! (Working sol -)

First configure the directory as so-- mkdir -p ~/.mutt/cache/headers mkdir ~/.mutt/cache/bodies touch ~/.mutt/certificates Then create the config file -- touch ~/.mutt/muttrc Now, edit the file sudo nano ~/.mutt/muttrc Thanks to iandexter/github for the script:- # Gmail... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: puneet_bapna
1 Replies
Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Brasil(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Brasil(3pm)

NAME
Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Brasil - Fetch Brasiln stock quotes via Yahoo. SYNOPSIS
use Finance::Quote; my $q = Finance::Quote->new; my %info = $q->fetch("yahoo_brasil","BHP"); # Use this module only. my %info = $q->fetch("brasil","BHP"); # Failover with other methods. DESCRIPTION
This module allows information to be fetched from Yahoo abouts stocks traded on the Brasilian Stock Exchange. This module is loaded by default on a Finance::Quote object, although it can be explicitly loaded by passing the argument "Yahoo::Brasil" to Finance::Quote->new(). This module provides both the "brasil" and "yahoo_brasil" fetch methods. You should use the "brasil" method if you wish to allow failovers to other sources, and "yahoo_brasil" if you only want to obtain quotes from this module. Information obtained via this module is governed by Yahoo's terms and conditions, see http://br.finance.yahoo.com/ for more details. LABELS RETURNED
This module returns all the standard labels (where available) provided by Yahoo, as well as the currency label. See Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Base for more information. SEE ALSO
Yahoo Brasil, http://br.finance.yahoo.com/ Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Base perl v5.14.2 2014-03-03 Finance::Quote::Yahoo::Brasil(3pm)