Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: html formatting using awk
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting html formatting using awk Post 302486781 by fpmurphy on Monday 10th of January 2011 09:43:18 AM
Old 01-10-2011
Please provide an example of the expected output.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting using awk

Let's say I write a simple script that contains the following: date | awk '{print $1}' date | awk '{print $2}' Of course, when I run the script the output will look similar to: Tue Mar What if I want my ouput to be on one line as follows: Tue Mar What changes would I need to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdunavent
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

formatting output in html

hello all. I was hoping someone may have an idea or two. I'm throwing together a shell script that does a lot of application and system level data collection. The idea is is you run it before/after restarting an application for later analysis. A lot of stuff is collected... resource stats,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ebbtide
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How would i mail in html format?(Formatting Help)

I have written a scripts that checks the load average of server and if it is more than 5 it send a mail describing Current Load Average and High CPU/RAM processes . The problem is I want to send these information in html form .I have done necessary coding to do the same but whenever i try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How would i mail in html format?(Formatting Help)

I have written a scripts that checks the load average of server and if it is more than 5 it send a mail describing Current Load Average and High CPU/RAM processes . The problem is I want to send these information in html form .I have done necessary coding to do the same but whenever i try to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK formatting help.

Dear all I require help with AWK regarding this situation Input is : fn1 12345 fn1 23456 fn3 231513 fn1 22325 fn3 123125 Desired output is fn1 12345 23456 22325 fn3 231513 123125 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peasant
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

formatting awk

when i try this awk its giving out put as below. awk '!(/^$/||/--/||/selected/||/^ *$/){print $1}' tmp.txt output ===== 1 2010-08-03-12.31.26.126000 how excluede the 1st line ? i mean i want output only 2nd line i.e 2010-08-03-12.31.26.126000; (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocking77
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk formatting

Hi all, I'm writing a simple awk code: awk 'BEGIN {FS="|"};{print "Type\tNumber\ttypes\tTotal";};{print $1, "\t", $2, "\t", $3, "\t", $4, "\t";}' db_query.txt it gives me the result: Type Number types Total XXX 498.0 5100.0 5274.661 Type Number types Total... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Sending a HTML email from cli loses formatting.

Hi, I have a .sh file, to email a report of our backups from a linux machine. It looks like this (minus a few bits): echo "HELO $host.$domain" sleep 1 echo "mail from: vdrreport@$domain" sleep 1 echo "rcpt to:$mailto" sleep 1 echo "data" sleep 1 echo "subject: $host VDR-Report... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cognito
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suffix formatting with awk

i would like to format the 9 character with suffix as "0". i tried below it doesn't work. >a=12345 > echo $a | awk '{printf "%-09s\n",$1}' >12345 required output is 123450000 can you guys help me out ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: expert
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML formatting in shellscript

I have written one script which connects to MYSQL database, fires one select query and send the results over an email, if there is any Output. But the Output which I am receiving over email is in text format. I need to get it dispalyed in tabular format to ensure better readability. Below is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sambit Sahu
3 Replies
VOTEQUORUM_SETEXPECTED(3)			    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			 VOTEQUORUM_SETEXPECTED(3)

NAME
votequorum_setexpected - Sets the expected votes for the cluster SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/votequorum.h> int votequorum_setexpected(votequorum_handle_t handle, int expected_votes); DESCRIPTION
The votequorum_setexpected function is used to change the expected votes in the cluster. Expected votes is used to calculate quorum and should normally be the total number of votes that will exist when all the expected nodes are joined. Quorum will usually be half of this (rounded up). It is not possible to set expected votes up so that it makes the cluster inquorate using this command. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CS_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN Resource temporarily unavailable CS_ERR_INVALID_PARAM Invalid argument CS_ERR_ACCESS Permission denied CS_ERR_LIBRARY The connection failed CS_ERR_INTERRUPT System call inturrupted by a signal CS_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED The requested protocol/functuality not supported CS_ERR_MESSAGE_ERROR Incorrect auth message received CS_ERR_NO_MEMORY Not enough memory to completed the requested task SEE ALSO
votequorum_overview(8), votequorum_initialize(3), votequorum_finalize(3), votequorum_getinfo(3), votequorum_trackstart(3), votequo- rum_trackstop(3), votequorum_fd_get(3), votequorum_dispatch(3), votequorum_context_set(3), votequorum_context_get(3), votequo- rum_setvotes(3) corosync Man Page 2014-06-10 VOTEQUORUM_SETEXPECTED(3)