Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: curl certificate error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting curl certificate error Post 302486586 by fpmurphy on Sunday 9th of January 2011 11:50:17 AM
Old 01-09-2011
It is probably your own certificates that are out of date. Have you checked your CA cert bundle?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Syntax error /w curl?

Hello all- I'm (hopefully) trying to replace a WS_FTP (Windows program) job with a curl command in a script on UNIX. In short, this process has been in place for some time, and in curl I am getting directory perm issues, which does not seem to be accurate, since this process has been in place... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prestonatwork
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

curl error trapping in ksh

I hope that I can trap curl errors, and have my shell script error out and quit if curl has any sort of problem. For example, I have the following command in my shell script: curl --trace -n -v --ftp-ssl ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2122 --user user:password -o /tmp/file.txt Works great, except... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prestonatwork
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Curl Command to download remote certificate

Hi, I have Apache running with the certificates installed. I need a "unix curl" command to download and display remote server certificate. Kindly help. Note: Apache has ""SSLVerifyClient require" set in its configuration. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

CURL getting Error- couldn't connect to host

Hi i am trying to open HTTP by curl command. i am tryng to do that from command or script BASH. also iptables is off it doesnt work i am getting an error: curl: (7) coudn't connect to host the scipt is: #! /bin/bash curl http://www.cnn.com (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zigizag
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed error

I was building my code base firing ./configure and it gave me error: configure: error: "audit system headers required (PKG: audit-devel)" I tried installing audit-devel # zypper in audit-devel It now gives me new error: Restoring system sources... Please insert media # 1 and type 'y'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

SSL certificate generation error 8016

Hi guys, I'm trying to generate a key using the genkey command in centos 6.4 and RHEL6.4, Every thing seems to go cool but I get this error message bad certificate request error -8016 and no key/cert is generated. I don't want use the many openssl(s) commands instead since genkey is a shourtcut... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Yum is not working - certificate expired error

In my RHEL 5.3, i686 server, I am facing the following error, whenever I am using any yum command - "up2date_client.up2dateErrors.SSLCertificateVerifyFailedError: The certificate is expired. Please ensure you have the correct certificate and your system time is correct." Please help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
2 Replies

8. SCO

Curl error

Hello I want to use the Curl and gives me this error. Can someone help me out # curl http : // www .google . es dynamic linker: curl: binder error: symbol not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fersys
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Does vsftpd support user access with client certificate with priv/pub key + vsftpd certificate?

:rolleyes:I am trying to setup all certificate based client-server environment in Linux using vsftpd and curl with openssl. I would like to make a user access with vsftpd certificate and user own client certificate (self-signed) with private/public key. I don't see google posts about the my plan... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
4 Replies

10. Web Development

Curl Command Error

Good afternnon. I need your help please to understand the basics of curl command to test web services. Ive heard i can test a web service using this command,so: curl http://glb_osb_fs.nh.inet:7110/serverglobal/services/StrategicPlanning/NotifyMNPAction_v1 it yields some errors, i would... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
5 Replies
CURLOPT_CERTINFO(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					       CURLOPT_CERTINFO(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_CERTINFO - request SSL certificate information SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_CERTINFO, long certinfo); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long set to 1 to enable libcurl's certificate chain info gatherer. With this enabled, libcurl will extract lots of information and data about the certificates in the certificate chain used in the SSL connection. This data may then be retrieved after a transfer using curl_easy_getinfo(3) and its option CURLINFO_CERTINFO(3). DEFAULT
0 PROTOCOLS
All TLS-based EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
This option is supported by the OpenSSL, GnuTLS, NSS and GSKit backends. RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_CAINFO(3), CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_CERTINFO(3)