Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Arabic package in solaris
Operating Systems Solaris Arabic package in solaris Post 302486084 by malikshahid85 on Friday 7th of January 2011 12:59:24 AM
Old 01-07-2011
Arabic package in solaris

Hi,

I have searched in all installation cds for arabic packages but couldn't find it.

1. Is there any other way to download arabic package?
2. Does we need to reboot the system after installing package?
3. I don't want to reboot the system so is there any service to restart to make the new installed package effective?

Urgent plz

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solaris package question

I'm trying to install GNU C compiler. I have the binary downloaded, and add it using a pkgadd -d command. Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ECBROWN
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Package Upgradation in solaris

Hi how would i upgrade any package from (say) version 4.1 to version 4.2 ? Help needed and help appreciated Thanks chakri (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chakri.penguin
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Package Installation

Hi Friends,, I got a doubt about installing packages after the installation of Solaris 10. Suppose if we want to get smc tool by installing some packages from cd-3,, then how can we know the packages that has to be installed to get the smc tool. Can anyone help to solve this small... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdspawankumar
1 Replies

4. Solaris

RADIUS package for solaris

hi everybody am looking for radius package for solaris i am finding this link : FreeRADIUS -- Downloads , but i am not sure that will work with solaris 10 , can you have any idea to help me ?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
2 Replies

5. Solaris

arabic setting in solaris

Hi, i have a file which show text on window like, insert into test values('اسيل للخدمات عبر الأثير'); but when i open this file in solaris it don't show like insert into test values('اسيل للخدمات عبر الأثير'); i also want to see the line same as it is on windows kindly help me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Which Solaris 11 download package to use

Hi, One quick question: Which download package should I use to install the whole Solaris 11 OS? Can I use the Text Install package that is only 400 MB? or I need to use the Solaris 11 11/11 Repository Image package? I am in hurry to do it but somewhat confused here. Thank you in advance! ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Package installation in Solaris 11

I have Solaris-11 and installed few non global zones inside it. I saw many of the packages are not installed in non global zone after installing it. root@pos_ddr01 # pkg list | wc -l 479 root@pos_ddr01 # root@pos_ddr01-zkmq01:~# pkg list | wc -l 206 root@pos_ddr01-zkmq01:~# I can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

9. Solaris

CX_Oracle package for Solaris

Hi All, Please let me know if Cx_oracle module to connect and access DB through python scripting package is available for Solaris 10 ? I want to know if there is an Oracle released official package and not an open source one. Your replies are much appreciated. Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinothcraig7
0 Replies

10. Solaris

What is name of package for explorer in Solaris-9 ?

Hi, I downloaded Solaris-9 iso and mounted it. I am not able to find any name under /a/Solaris_9/Product when I grep expl Is there any other name for explorer package in Solaris-9 ? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
3 Replies
DH_INSTALLSYSTEMD(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_INSTALLSYSTEMD(1)

NAME
       dh_installsystemd - install systemd unit files

SYNOPSIS
       dh_installsystemd [debhelperoptions] [--restart-after-upgrade] [--no-stop-on-upgrade] [--no-enable] [--name=name] [unitfile...]

DESCRIPTION
       dh_installsystemd is a debhelper program that is responsible for enabling, disabling, starting, stopping and restarting systemd unit files.

In the simple case, it finds all unit files installed by a package (e.g.  bacula-fd.service) and enables them. It is not necessary that the
       machine actually runs systemd during package installation time, enabling happens on all machines in order to be able to switch from
       sysvinit to systemd and back.

For only generating blocks for specific service files, you need to pass them as arguments, e.g. dh_installsystemd quota.service and
       dh_installsystemd --name=quotarpc quotarpc.service.

FILES
       debian/package.service, debian/package@.service
	   If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.service (or lib/systemd/system/package@.service) in the package build
	   directory.

debian/package.tmpfile
	   If this exists, it is installed into usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/package.conf in the package build directory. (The tmpfiles.d mechanism is
	   currently only used by systemd.)

debian/package.target, debian/package@.target
	   If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.target (or lib/systemd/system/package@.target) in the package build
	   directory.

debian/package.socket, debian/package@.socket
	   If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.socket (or lib/systemd/system/package@.socket) in the package build
	   directory.

debian/package.mount
	   If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.mount in the package build directory.

debian/package.path, debian/package@.path
	   If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.path (or lib/systemd/system/package@.path) in the package build
	   directory.

debian/package.timer, debian/package@.timer
	   If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.timer (or lib/systemd/system/package@.timer) in the package build
	   directory.

OPTIONS
       --no-enable
	   Disable the service(s) on purge, but do not enable them on install.

Note that this option does not affect whether the services are started.  Please remember to also use --no-start if the service should
	   not be started.

--name=name
	   Install the service file as name.service instead of the default filename, which is the package.service. When this parameter is used,
	   dh_installsystemd looks for and installs files named debian/package.name.service instead of the usual debian/package.service.
	   Moreover, maintainer scripts are only generated for units that match the given name.

--restart-after-upgrade
	   Do not stop the unit file until after the package upgrade has been completed.  This is the default behaviour in compat 10.

In earlier compat levels the default was to stop the unit file in the prerm, and start it again in the postinst.

This can be useful for daemons that should not have a possibly long downtime during upgrade. But you should make sure that the daemon
	   will not get confused by the package being upgraded while it's running before using this option.

--no-restart-after-upgrade
	   Undo a previous --restart-after-upgrade (or the default of compat 10).  If no other options are given, this will cause the service to
	   be stopped in the prerm script and started again in the postinst script.

-r, --no-stop-on-upgrade, --no-restart-on-upgrade
	   Do not stop service on upgrade.

--no-start
	   Do not start the unit file after upgrades and after initial installation (the latter is only relevant for services without a
	   corresponding init script).

Note that this option does not affect whether the services are enabled.  Please remember to also use --no-enable if the services should
	   not be enabled.

NOTES
       Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command (with the same arguments).
       Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts.

SEE ALSO
       debhelper(7)

AUTHORS
       pkg-systemd-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

11.1.6ubuntu2							    2018-05-10						      DH_INSTALLSYSTEMD(1)