Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: valgrind
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu valgrind Post 302486072 by paramad on Thursday 6th of January 2011 11:30:16 PM
Old 01-07-2011
Hi..
I have downloaded it... But daikon has to compile with this.. I can't tweak the script.. The valgrind I have does not have fjalar..

---------- Post updated at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:54 AM ----------

when I run an example am getting this:
parama@ubuntu:~/Desktop/daikon/examples/c-examples/wordplay$ kvasir-dtrace ./wordplay -f words.txt ’daikon dynamic invariant detector’
valgrind: failed to start tool 'fjalar' for platform 'x86-linux': No such file or directory

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Can Valgrind work well on AIX?

As Valgrind announced, 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 version can support AIX 5.3. But I met a block issue when I used Valgrind on AIX After installing Valgrind3.3.1 successfully on AIX5.3, I typed the following command of Valgrind: valgrind -d --tool=memcheck ls Then, the following result from Valgrind is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: adasong
0 Replies

2. Programming

valgrind (Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s))

Hi everybody, I wrote a small subroutine 'GetStringDelim()' to return a substring from a string enclosed by a string 'Limit1' and a char 'Limit2'. It works perfectly and I don't get an error message together with valgrind, if I set the 3rd parameter in GetStringDelim() to NULL (see below). ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MIB_Maik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

valgrind Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)

Hi, I know similar questions appeared here already, still i didnt find answer to my problem yet. Im getting the following message from valgrind (version 2): ==15414== 1 errors in context 1 of 6: ==15414== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s) ==15414== at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: evasz
2 Replies

4. AIX

valgrind - pthread memory leaks on AIX

Hi all, I have written a small code just to invoke main and return immediately. When built with libpthread on AIX box, valgrind throws lots of memory leak errors. But when built without libpthread, no issues at all. Here is the sample run for your look. Any idea where I might be going wrong?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: visionofarun
3 Replies

5. Programming

Valgrind error

I get this Valgrind error while using malloc but if I use calloc then there is no error. I allocate 8 bytes for the string inside sprintf, 12 for the ip and 1 for the string terminator. This totals 21, so why is it talking about 20 bytes and 18 bytes ? Partial code: char ip =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyler
3 Replies

6. Programming

Valgrind Error : Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)

Hi Friends, I am using valgrind, to check errors, there are no errors in my code but this the output put i get, i need to suppress these errors, please help me do so... Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s) ==2350== at 0x400AF0F: (within /lib/ld-2.11.1.so)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjanvg
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using Valgrind with already running process

I have a process(c program) which runs as daemon and is causing memory leak. Is there any way to detect memory leak in this already running process? Just like we attach gdb to a live process to debug it, can I use valgrind to detect memory leak in such live process? When I tried using valgrind... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
3 Replies
dtrace(7D)							      Devices								dtrace(7D)

NAME
dtrace - DTrace dynamic tracing facility DESCRIPTION
The dtrace driver provides the dynamic instrumentation and tracing facilities for the DTrace software, as well as the built-in dtrace provider. The dtrace driver is not a public interface and you access the instrumentation offered by this provider through DTrace tools such as dtrace(1M). Refer to the Solaris Dynamic Tracing Guide for a description of the public documented interfaces available for the DTrace facility and dtrace provider probes. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWdtrp | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Private | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
dtrace(1M), libdtrace(3LIB), attributes(5) Solaris Dynamic Tracing Guide SunOS 5.11 4 Sep 2003 dtrace(7D)