Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Download
Top Forums Web Development PHP Download Post 302485986 by Scott on Thursday 6th of January 2011 03:38:39 PM
Old 01-06-2011
You are going to download it, or you have already downloaded it?

If already, what did you download (i.e. a .dmg file?) and in which Browser (that gives a clue as to where you can start looking for tbe downloaded file)?

Besides, OS X already has Apache and PHP installed (at least in Snow Leopard, and most likely Leopard too, that you are using). You can't use that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download UNIX OS?

where can i download UNIX OS? I am a new bie! :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuluan
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

5. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris OS download

Can someone guide me to a link where i can download older update for solaris 10 os i need solaris 10u4-6 . I couldn't find one on sun.com (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Download image every 24hrs + put it in php site

Hi everyone, I am all new to this and I might not know what I am asking about :) I have access to a cPanel with cron tab scheduler. I know nothing re scripting creating php etc.. I own a ftp mainly for own email address, some storage, and a forum (ready-made one :P ) I have some knowledge... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zYx
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download php content using cli

I'm trying to make a bash script that downloads videos from websites. Is there a cli program for linux that allows me to download php content using one command line entry? I can't use cli curl or wget for this(I think). I'm talking about addresses like these: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies

10. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
7 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.17. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)