Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iphone application
Top Forums Web Development iphone application Post 302485982 by OussenkoSearch on Thursday 6th of January 2011 03:28:03 PM
Old 01-06-2011
Cocoa is the program... similar to Ob-C...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iPhone and iPod touch application developer's thread

I am a complete noob when it comes to coding... If I could get some help with coding an iPhone or iPod touch application so I can learn the basics, that would be great. For now I want to make something simple that will take me only an hour or so... Basically, I'm not sure what to do... I started... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nintenman
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Nuclear Elephant iPhone Wipe making your iPhone Safer for Resale

For those with the iPhones here might read up how to wipe your personal data off the phone before reselling or trade-in. ;) source: Nuclear Elephant: iPhone Wipe June 1, 2008: Making your iPhone Safe for Resale Since my posts regarding the iPhone restore mode being insufficient for wiping... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies
AUTRACE:(8)                                               System Administration Utilities                                              AUTRACE:(8)

NAME
autrace - a program similar to strace SYNOPSIS
autrace program [-r] [program-args]... DESCRIPTION
autrace is a program that will add the audit rules to trace a process similar to strace. It will then execute the program passing arguments to it. The resulting audit information will be in the audit logs if the audit daemon is running or syslog. This command deletes all audit rules prior to executing the target program and after executing it. As a safety precaution, it will not run unless all rules are deleted with auditctl prior to use. OPTIONS
-r Limit syscalls collected to ones needed for analyzing resource usage. This could help people doing threat modeling. This saves space in logs. EXAMPLES
The following illustrates a typical session: autrace /bin/ls /tmp ausearch --start recent -p 2442 -i and for resource usage mode: autrace -r /bin/ls ausearch --start recent -p 2450 --raw | aureport --file --summary ausearch --start recent -p 2450 --raw | aureport --host --summary SEE ALSO
ausearch(8), auditctl(8). AUTHOR
Steve Grubb Red Hat Jan 2007 AUTRACE:(8)