Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Search Engine
Top Forums Web Development Search Engine Post 302485647 by OussenkoSearch on Wednesday 5th of January 2011 09:29:04 PM
Old 01-05-2011
Thanks for replying. I actually don't want to search "files". However, I want to search the internet. [Nothing complex. Just being able to find links works for me!] Any ideas?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search Engine

How do you write a search engline to search offline scripts? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hawaiifiver
3 Replies

2. Programming

Search Engine in C

Hello everybody, I need help with this, I need to design a CGI search engine in C but i have no idea on what or how to do it. Do i have to open all the html files one by one and search for the given strings? i think this process will be slow, and will take too much of the server processing... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

About search engine in unix

Hello, How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank you in advance. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
10 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

About search engine in unix

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Padre::Plugin::SpellCheck::Engine(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    Padre::Plugin::SpellCheck::Engine(3pm)

NAME
Padre::Plugin::SpellCheck::Engine - Check spelling in Padre, The Perl IDE. VERSION
version 1.29 PUBLIC METHODS
Constructor my $engine = PPS::Engine->new; Create a new engine to be used later on. Instance methods o my ($word, $pos) = $engine->check( $text ); Spell check $text (according to current speller), and return the first error encountered (undef if no spelling mistake). An error is reported as the faulty $word, as well as the $pos of the word in the text (position of the start of the faulty word). o $engine->set_ignore_word( $word ); Tell engine to ignore $word for rest of the spell check. o my @dictionaries = $engine->dictionaries; Return a (reduced) list of dictionaries installed with aspell. The names returned are the dictionary locale names (eg "en_US"). Note that only plain locales are reported, the variations coming with aspell are stripped. o my @suggestions = $engine->get_suggestions( $word ); Return suggestions for $word. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
Text::Hunspell hard coded for /usr/share/hunspell/ DEPENDENCIES
Padre, Class::XSAccessor and either or ( Text::Hunspell or Text::Aspell ) SEE ALSO
For all related information (bug reporting, source code repository, etc.), refer to Padre::Plugin::SpellCheck. AUTHORS
Kevin Dawson <bowtie@cpan.org> Ahmad M. Zawawi <ahmad.zawawi@gmail.com> Fayland Lam <fayland@gmail.com> Jerome Quelin <jquelin@gmail.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Fayland Lam, Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-19 Padre::Plugin::SpellCheck::Engine(3pm)