Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302485508 by Corona688 on Wednesday 5th of January 2011 11:01:49 AM
Old 01-05-2011
I don't own a kindle, but my sister does. The new kindle (and not the old one) understands plain pdf and txt, not just Proprietary Ebook Format With DRM And Remote Revocation©®™, so if I did get a reader I'd make it a kindle.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
DwtRegisterClass(3Dwt)													    DwtRegisterClass(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtRegisterClass - Saves the information needed for DRM to access the widget creation function for user-defined widgets.

Syntax
       #include <X11/DwtAppl.h>
       Cardinal DwtRegisterClass(class_code, class_name, create_name,
				  create_proc, class_record)
	    DRMType class_code;
	    String class_name;
	    String create_name;
	    Widget (* create_proc) ();
	    WidgetClass class_record;

Arguments
       class_code
		 Specifies  the code name of the class.  For all application-defined widgets, this code name is DRMwcUnknown.  For all XUI Toolkit
		 widgets, each code name begins with the letters DRMwc.  The code names for all application widgets are defined in DRM.h.

class_name
		 Specifies the case-sensitive name of the class.  The class names for all XUI Toolkit widgets are defined in  DRM.h.   Each  class
		 name begins with the letters DRMwcn.

create_name
		 Specifies  the  case-sensitive  name of the low-level widget creation function for the class.	An example from the XUI Toolkit is
		 DwtLabelCreate.  Arguments are parent_widget, name, override_arglist, and override_argcount.

For user-defined widgets, create_name is the creation procedure in the UIL that defines this widget.

create_proc
		 Specifies the address of the creation function that you named in create_name.

class_record
		 Specifies a pointer to the class record.

Description
       The DwtRegisterClass function allows DRM to access user-defined widget classes.	This function registers the necessary information for  DRM
       to create widgets of this class.  You must call DwtRegisterClass prior to fetching any user-defined class widget.

DwtRegisterClass  saves	the information needed to access the widget creation function and to do type conversion of argument lists by using
       the information in DRM databases.

Return Values
       This function returns one of these status return constants:

DRMSuccess	 The   function   executed
			 successfully.
       DRMFailure	 The   allocation  of  the
			 class descriptor failed.

DwtRegisterClass(3Dwt)