Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: download di file di testo
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers download di file di testo Post 302485106 by Scott on Tuesday 4th of January 2011 09:59:53 AM
Old 01-04-2011
Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using wget to download a file

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to use wget recursively to download a file. Only html files are being downloaded, instead of the target file. I'm trying this for the first time, here's what I've tried: wget -r -O jdk.bin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thoughts
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

download a particular file using wget

Hi All I want to download srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux24_EM64T.tar.gz file from the following website : http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist/ But this website contains lots of zipped files I want to download the above file only discarding other zipped files. When I am trying the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

download file using wget

I need to download the following srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz file from the following website: http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist There are many gzip files along with the above one in the above site but I want to download the srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz only from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not able to download the file

Dear Experts, I m using the Solaris operating system and WebSphere as application server. I want to download xml file using following url http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9080/wasPerfTool/servlet/perfservlet?server=XYZ And the download file should saved into file. Can anyone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naree
3 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Help with locating a file (to download)

debian_base_system.tar.bz2 is what I am looking for. Hello All; I am trying to learn Linux and have done some work, now I am installing Xen virtual machine But I need a .tar.bz2 file which is the base Operating System (for Ubuntu or Debian)* but I do not know where to download it from, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matey
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download the file

Hi!! I have to download one file from FTP on a daily basis but the file name not constant. Filename “BRAA.DAILY1.20120326.3456” BRAA.DAILY1. - constant 20120326 - system date 3456 - random number which will get change every day. Few sample file names - ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul198228
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP File download

Hi, I have few files at FTP location and have written a script to download the same from ftp based on the sysdate - 1, however with the below code I am unable to download the files from FTP. x=`TZ=CST+24 date +%Y%m%d` mget Daily_BIH_$x_NEW.tar.gz can anyone please help me in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rramkrishnas
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl to download file from subdivx.com after following location without knowing the file name/extens

This question could be specific to the site subdivx.com In the past, I've been able to download a file following location using cURL but there is something about subdivx.com that's different and can't figure out how to get it to work. I tried the following directly in the terminal with no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MoonD
5 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseUseriContributed Perl Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish(3pm)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish - "use English" must be passed a "-no_match_vars" argument. AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
Due to unfortunate history, if you use the English module but don't pass in a "-no_match_vars" argument, all regular expressions in the entire program, not merely the module in question, suffer a significant performance penalty, even if you only import a subset of the variables. use English; # not ok use English '-no_match_vars'; # ok use English qw< $ERRNO -no_match_vars >; # ok use English qw($OS_ERROR); # not ok In the last example above, while the match variables aren't loaded into your namespace, they are still created in the "English" namespace and you still pay the cost. CONFIGURATION
This Policy is not configurable except for the standard options. AUTHOR
Elliot Shank "<perl@galumph.com>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Elliot Shank. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-07Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish(3pm)