Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GUI via secure shell
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers GUI via secure shell Post 302485078 by rakeshkumar on Tuesday 4th of January 2011 07:58:20 AM
Old 01-04-2011
hi frank
i have registered to my server with my ssh rsa 1 keys . when i select version 2 its not connect even via command line and stating a message "unable to use the private key". the terminal able to access only if i select button "1 only".

so is it possible to use the version 1 of the ssh for tunnelling X11??

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

f-secure sftp in shell script

Hi, I am trying to use sftp in a ksh - Shell script, but not even a simple script like this returns not output: sftp username@remotehost <<END ls END If I do something like this: sftp username@remotehost <<END | tee logfile ls END I get this error message: Warning: tcgetattr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friand
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Secure coding standards for Shell Programming

Hi, Can anyone point me to Secure coding standards for shell programming guides, links etc etc... Thanks and regards, Vamsi K Surampalli. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamsisurampalli
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX and Secure Shell

I just installed 5.3 TL0 on a B50 server. I need to get ssh installed. I tried the links at http://sourceforge.net/projects/openssh-aix] I downloaded openssh_5.2p1_aix53.tar and openssh-4.5_srcpatch.tar. The installation failed. The notes say that this was compiled for TL 8, and mine is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geekasaurus
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Installer GUI

Hey guys, I just can't seem to find any hints on this topic (or maybe I just don't find the correct search terms to use :rolleyes: ). My company developed an application which requires harsh configuration to run it on a server. So I wrote a LOT of shell scripts which take care of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fatfingerjoe
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

Issue Patching Secure Shell...

I'm trying to patch an HPUX 11i v3 machine. The file I'm installing is "HP_UX_11i_v3_SecureShell_A.06.20.030._HP-UX_B.11.31_IA_PA.depot". I get the following output in the log: * Reading source for product information. *Reading source for file information. The corequisite ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chambo
3 Replies

7. Programming

Python gui or C++ gui or java gui?

python gui or c++ gui or java gui? and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Red Hat: Error connecting using secure shell

Hi All, I am getting below error when I try to connect with ssh. Not sure why the error is on.I am able to connect from a different login from the same server (local: rhe/home/s3>) ssh acces1@91.1.12.102 Connection closed by 91.1.12.102 (local: rhe/home/s3>) ssh redhlinx102 Connection... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
7 Replies
GUI 
API(3m17n) The m17n Library GUI API(3m17n) NAME
GUI_API - API provided by libm17n-gui.so. Modules Frame A frame is an object corresponding to the graphic device. Font Font object. Fontset A fontset is an object that maps a character to fonts. Face A face is an object to control appearance of M-text. Drawing Drawing M-texts on a window. Input Method (GUI) Input method support on window systems. Detailed Description API provided by libm17n-gui.so. GUI support for a window system. This section defines the m17n GUI API concerning M-text drawing and inputting under a window system. All the definitions here are independent of window systems. An actual library file, however, can depend on a specific window system. For instance, the library file m17n-X.so is an example of implementation of the m17n GUI API for the X Window System. Actually the GUI API is mainly for toolkit libraries or to implement XOM, not for direct use from application programs. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for The m17n Library from the source code. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 GUI API(3m17n)