Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OPS Center Email Notifications Post 302484706 by Mack1982 on Monday 3rd of January 2011 12:06:23 AM
Old 01-03-2011
OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi,
Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center?
I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error:

Quote:
Failed to send Email to user root. (90017)Invalid protocol: null
At the OS level i tried sending email via our smtpi server, and it is working fine, which tells me something is wrong at the application (ops Center) level.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Ops Center AI wrong IP

Hello, I have problems with Automated Installer on Solaris 11. I tried provision Solaris 11 on my T5-1B server from Ops Center, but AI set wrong IP address for manifest SMF. My Ops Center server has two IP addresses 10.236.102.219 and 10.226.21.141. Second IP is in subnet for provisioning of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: olibertu
25 Replies
Email::Sender::Failure(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Email::Sender::Failure(3pm)

NAME
Email::Sender::Failure - a report of failure from an email sending transport VERSION
version 0.110005 ATTRIBUTES
message This method returns the failure message, which should describe the failure. Failures stringify to this message. code This returns the numeric code of the failure, if any. This is mostly useful for network protocol transports like SMTP. This may be undefined. recipients This returns a list (or, in scalar context, an arrayref) of addresses to which the email could not be sent. METHODS
throw This method can be used to instantiate and throw an Email::Sender::Failure object at once. Email::Sender::Failure->throw(\%arg); Instead of a hashref of args, you can pass a single string argument which will be used as the "message" of the new failure. SEE ALSO
o Email::Sender::Permanent o Email::Sender::Temporary o Email::Sender::Multi AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-06 Email::Sender::Failure(3pm)