Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302484622 by radoulov on Sunday 2nd of January 2011 04:58:07 AM
Old 01-02-2011
I'm currently using my Eken m001 for reading, but I'm thinking about buying a Kindle:

- the E Ink technology seems great
- now the price is acceptable
- there's Amazon Italy now, so I hope delivery will be quicker

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon(3pm)

module_loaded
       Return true if the module is loaded.

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon - Include Amazon objects on your page. DESCRIPTION
This is an url formatter. it takes urls containing amazon and /-/ or /ASIN/ and make a pretty formatted link to that object in the amazon web store. It automatically handles books/movies/dvds and formats them as apropriate. You can also pass 'small' as a parameter after the url, and it will make a thumb link instead of a blurb. METHODS
format_content_order Format order can be 1-99. The Amazon formatter runs on 5. format_content calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. get <asin> Connects to amazon and retrieves a Net::Amazon object based on the supplied ASIN number. small <property> Renders a small version of the formatter. blurb <property> renders a full width blurb of the product, suitable for reviews and such. DVD <property> Product information suitable for DVD movies. Book <property> Product information suitable for books. Music <property> Product information suitable for music CDs. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo, Module::Pluggable::Ordered, Net::Amazon. AUTHORS
Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-12 MojoMojo::Formatter::Amazon(3pm)