Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302484622 by radoulov on Sunday 2nd of January 2011 04:58:07 AM
Old 01-02-2011
I'm currently using my Eken m001 for reading, but I'm thinking about buying a Kindle:

- the E Ink technology seems great
- now the price is acceptable
- there's Amazon Italy now, so I hope delivery will be quicker

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
Bonds(1)						      General Commands Manual							  Bonds(1)

NAME
Bonds - Example of bond pricing SYNOPSIS
Bonds DESCRIPTION
Bonds is an example of using QuantLib. It shows how to set up a term structure and then price some simple bonds. The last part is dedicated to peripherical computations such as yield-to-price or price-to-yield. SEE ALSO
The source code Bonds.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), EquityOption(1), Fitted- BondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Luigi Ballabio . QuantLib 22 October 2008 Bonds(1)