Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android android bring linux to end user Post 302484615 by Neo on Sunday 2nd of January 2011 03:17:18 AM
Old 01-02-2011
Yes, I agree.

In addition, Google has just announced strong support for Android-for-tablets, which was previously Chrome focused.

It seems that Android is destined to completely overshadow Chrome OS.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Android

Example Linux Commands on Android

In case you are interested, here is a partial list of linux-like commands on Android OS: /sbin adbd devmgr recovery dfta init dfta.sh fat.format redbend_ua /system/bin (partial list) sh date netstat mount umount (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Android

Android is Linux (and Java)

In case you did not know, Android 2.1, Éclair, runs on the 2.6.29 Linux kernel. However, the user space it is built atop Dalvik, a Google-designed custom JVM (Java virtual machine). This is pretty interesting, when you think about it. The core of Android is the linux kernel, and the standard... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. Android

64 bit Android SDK in GNU/Linux

Hi guys :) I've just switched from 32 bit to a 64 bit Arch Linux and I've installed the android SDK but, I can't run the emulator because some lib is missing ( ia32-libs ), if anyone have resolved this problem in a non Debian based GNU/Linux Distro let me know. I've search the web for that lib but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to use android App in Linux?

Hi, I want to use android Apps like whats up with my linux pc. Can any one give some steps or way how to do the same ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Priy
1 Replies

5. Android

Running only the Linux kernel of an Android device

I am looking for a way to run on top of the Linux kernel of an Android device. I want to use the existing configured Linux beneath Android rather than put a new Linux distribution onto a device. The article "The Android boot process from power on" (sorry, forum won't let me paste the link)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raoulney
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling Android system on Linux MInt

i have been trying to compile an android Marshmello system with no success. every time i try to compile i get this error javac: invalid source release: 1.7s Usage: javac <options> <source files> make: *** Error 41 #### make failed to build some targets (03:04 (mm:ss)) ####... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gearm
2 Replies
Net::Google::Code(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Net::Google::Code(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code - a simple client library for google code SYNOPSIS
use Net::Google::Code; my $project = Net::Google::Code->new( project => 'net-google-code' ); $project->load; # load its metadata, e.g. summary, owners, members, etc. print join(', ', @{ $project->owners } ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Issue object, of which the id is 30 $project->issue( id => 30 ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Download object, of which the file name is # 'FooBar-0.01.tar.gz' $project->download( name => 'FooBar-0.01.tar.gz' ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Wiki object, of which the page name is 'Test' $project->wiki( name => 'Test' ); # loads all the downloads $project->load_downloads; my $downloads = $project->downloads; # loads all the wikis $project->load_wikis; my $wikis = $project->wikis; DESCRIPTION
Net::Google::Code is a simple client library for projects hosted in Google Code. Since 0.15, Net::Google::Code offers google's official issues api support. Besides the new "Net::Google::Code::Issue::list", "Net::Google::Code::Issue::Comment::list" and <Net::Googlel::Code::Issue::load_comments> methods, which use the api from start, you can set $Net::Google::Code::Issue::USE_HYBRID to true to load, create and update issue with the api too. But the official api is not function complete yet( e.g. no attachment support, can't merge, etc. ), Net::Google::Code will back to the scraping way to accomplish those stuff. ATTRIBUTES
project the project name email, password user's email and password, used to authenticate base_url the project homepage base_svn_url the project svn url (without trunk) base_feeds_url the project feeds url summary description labels owners members INTERFACE
load load project's home page, and parse its metadata parse acturally do the parse job, for load(); load_downloads load all the downloads, and store them as an arrayref in $self->downloads load_wikis load all the wikis, and store them as an arrayref in $self->wikis issue return a new Net::Google::Code::Issue object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Issue's new method. download return a new Net::Google::Code::Download object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Download's new method. wiki return a new Net::Google::Code::Wiki object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Wiki's new method. DEPENDENCIES
Any::Moose, HTML::TreeBuilder, WWW::Mechanize, Params::Validate XML::FeedPP, DateTime, JSON, URI::Escape, MIME::Types, File::MMagic INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. This project is very very young, and api is not stable yet, so don't use this in production, at least for now. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" Fayland Lam "<fayland@gmail.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-04-26 Net::Google::Code(3pm)