Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302484605 by Neo on Sunday 2nd of January 2011 12:39:20 AM
Old 01-02-2011
I just tried to buy a Kindle and have it shipped to Asia, but the estimated ship date was three weeks out and the delivery time was four weeks, so I canceled the order for now.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
GIT-WHATCHANGED(1)                                                  Git Manual                                                  GIT-WHATCHANGED(1)

NAME
git-whatchanged - Show logs with difference each commit introduces SYNOPSIS
git whatchanged <option>... DESCRIPTION
Shows commit logs and diff output each commit introduces. New users are encouraged to use git-log(1) instead. The whatchanged command is essentially the same as git-log(1) but defaults to show the raw format diff output and to skip merges. The command is kept primarily for historical reasons; fingers of many people who learned Git long before git log was invented by reading Linux kernel mailing list are trained to type it. EXAMPLES
git whatchanged -p v2.6.12.. include/scsi drivers/scsi Show as patches the commits since version v2.6.12 that changed any file in the include/scsi or drivers/scsi subdirectories git whatchanged --since="2 weeks ago" -- gitk Show the changes during the last two weeks to the file gitk. The "--" is necessary to avoid confusion with the branch named gitk GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 2.17.1 10/05/2018 GIT-WHATCHANGED(1)