Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is star
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat What is star Post 302484104 by druidmatrix on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 06:16:09 PM
Old 12-29-2010
Thank you very much. Google was somehow not very helpful on this one.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing a STAR tag-value file

I have a recent file I am trying to parse that looks like this: value_one:1:value_two:2:value_three:3 value_one matches to 1 value_two matches to 2 value_three matches to 3 the semi-colons not only seperate the tags to their corresponding values, but also seperate tag/value pairs from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike@freddiemac
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Did you watch Super Star (Thalaivar's) Endhiran Movie?

Robot fever is there throughout the world ! :b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I replace the lines that start with a star and replace it with numbers start from 1?

I need to replace the (*) in the fist of a list with numbers using sed for example > this file contain a list * linux * computers * labs * questions to >>>> this file contain a list 1. linux 2. computers 3. labs 4. questions (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aalbazie
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Star/Libre/Open/???-Office for Solaris 11.2 ?

It's been a few years since this topic was last asked and answered.. curious whether anyone knows if the landscape has improved? looking for a more modern release of OpenOffice / LibreOffice / etc than the OOo-3.3 version mentioned in earlier posts from 2012. Would prefer not to compile from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Yeaboem
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't rcmd with star name

We have had a script here for years used to send files to other computers or to rcmd a command entered thru a prompt. A file we are looking for on the other computers will start with the same characters followed by -nnnnnn.txt. I can log into another computer and find (or not) that file, but not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbport
4 Replies
Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search - Issues Search API DESCRIPTION
INTERFACE
search ( can => 'all', q = 'foo', sort => '-modified', limit => 1000, load_after_search => 1 ) do the search, the results is set to $self->results, which is an arrayref with Net::Google::Code::Issue as element. If a "sort" argument is specified, that will be passed to google code's issue list. Generally, these are composed of "+" or "-" followed by a column name. limit => Num is to limit the results number. load_after_search => Bool is to state if we should call $issue->load after search return true if search is successful, false on the other hand. updated_after( date_string || DateTime object ) find all the issues that have been updated or created after the date. the issues are all loaded. return true if success, false on the other hand project results this should be called after a successful search. returns issues as a arrayref. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-01-29 Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)