Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Openserver 5.0.6 on VMware
Operating Systems SCO Openserver 5.0.6 on VMware Post 302484102 by KevinGB on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 06:01:43 PM
Old 12-29-2010
Thanks for the reply. I note from your other post that for ethernet you are using AMD instead of Intel. Was there a reason for that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

browser for openserver 5.0.4

I'm running SCO Unix openserver 5.0.4 at the moment. The problem is my dissatifaction with the web browser netscape 3.01. I wanted a better browser, and tried to install netscape 4.7, and the required rs504c patch. I'm still not able to see web pages in a satisfying matter, it is mostly black. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cantona007
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi there guys. I just got this new SCO version and i'm having some problem printing from shell, This is what i'm typing at the # sign : lp -dHP /etc/hosts and it prints no problem but when i use any other user at the $ sign it gives me this error. /dev/fd/7: /usr/lib/lp/sysv/7: not found. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

6. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

7. SCO

Openserver 6.0 changes time

Here is an odd one. Every time that our server is restarted, the time is changed by 1 hour. I'm located in Puerto Rico which is GMT -4:00. I've tried EST and AST but the problem continues. Anyone has any ideas as to the cause? Juan Navarrete (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jn5519
0 Replies

8. SCO

Openserver 6.0.0

I spent last weekend building a new system for a client. The old (current production) system is an Acer Altos G700 with 512mb memory, dual P4 2.4ghz processors, dual channel LSI RAID controller with 4 72gb Seagate disks. This system runs SCO 5.0.7 with MPX and all the patches applied. The test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

9. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenServer 6.0v installation

Hi: I'm installing SCO Open Server 6.0v on VMWare ESXi, The instalation procedure giving by UnXis is using OVF deploy template and it create a primary partition of 10gb only. Any one know, if the OVF template could be edited to create a larger partition?? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ccarballo
0 Replies
cpu_capabilities(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					 cpu_capabilities(3alleg4)

NAME
cpu_capabilities - Contains the capability flags of the CPU. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> extern int cpu_capabilities; DESCRIPTION
Contains CPU flags indicating what features are available on the current CPU. The flags can be any combination of these: CPU_ID - Indicates that the "cpuid" instruction is available. If this is set, then all Allegro CPU variables are 100% reliable, otherwise there may be some mistakes. CPU_FPU - An FPU is available. CPU_IA64 - Running on Intel 64 bit CPU CPU_AMD64 - Running on AMD 64 bit CPU CPU_MMX - Intel MMX instruction set is available. CPU_MMXPLUS - Intel MMX+ instruction set is available. CPU_SSE - Intel SSE instruction set is available. CPU_SSE2 - Intel SSE2 instruction set is available. CPU_SSE3 - Intel SSE3 instruction set is available. CPU_3DNOW - AMD 3DNow! instruction set is available. CPU_ENH3DNOW - AMD Enhanced 3DNow! instruction set is available. CPU_CMOV - Pentium Pro "cmov" instruction is available. You can check for multiple features by OR-ing the flags together. For example, to check if the CPU has an FPU and MMX instructions avail- able, you'd do: if ((cpu_capabilities & (CPU_FPU | CPU_MMX)) == (CPU_FPU | CPU_MMX)) { printf("CPU has both an FPU and MMX instructions! "); } You can read this variable after you have called check_cpu() (which is automatically called by allegro_init()). SEE ALSO
check_cpu(3alleg4), cpu_vendor(3alleg4), cpu_family(3alleg4), cpu_model(3alleg4), cpu_capabilities(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 cpu_capabilities(3alleg4)