Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is star
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat What is star Post 302484056 by dangral on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 01:01:25 PM
Old 12-29-2010
This User Gave Thanks to dangral For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing a STAR tag-value file

I have a recent file I am trying to parse that looks like this: value_one:1:value_two:2:value_three:3 value_one matches to 1 value_two matches to 2 value_three matches to 3 the semi-colons not only seperate the tags to their corresponding values, but also seperate tag/value pairs from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike@freddiemac
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Did you watch Super Star (Thalaivar's) Endhiran Movie?

Robot fever is there throughout the world ! :b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I replace the lines that start with a star and replace it with numbers start from 1?

I need to replace the (*) in the fist of a list with numbers using sed for example > this file contain a list * linux * computers * labs * questions to >>>> this file contain a list 1. linux 2. computers 3. labs 4. questions (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aalbazie
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Star/Libre/Open/???-Office for Solaris 11.2 ?

It's been a few years since this topic was last asked and answered.. curious whether anyone knows if the landscape has improved? looking for a more modern release of OpenOffice / LibreOffice / etc than the OOo-3.3 version mentioned in earlier posts from 2012. Would prefer not to compile from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Yeaboem
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't rcmd with star name

We have had a script here for years used to send files to other computers or to rcmd a command entered thru a prompt. A file we are looking for on the other computers will start with the same characters followed by -nnnnnn.txt. I can log into another computer and find (or not) that file, but not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbport
4 Replies
EBNDAILY(1)							   User Commands						       EBNDAILY(1)

NAME
ebndaily - get stats for ebnetd and send it to admins SYNOPSIS
ebndaily [option...] mail-address... OPTIONS
-a INTEGER --ages INTEGER keep INTEGER ages of old syslog files (default: 7) -c TYPE --compressor TYPE how to compress old syslog files; compress, gzip, bzip2 or none (default: none) -h --help display this help, then exit -l FILE --log-file FILE specify a syslog file (default: /var/log/ebnetd.log) -n --no-mail do not send report mail -v --version display version number, then exit -1 --fast compress faster when using gzip or bzip2 -9 --best compress better when using gzip or bzip2 Arguemnts: mail-address receipient of a report from ebndaily. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to m-kasahr@sra.co.jp. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 - 2003 Motoyuki Kasahara SEE ALSO
The full documentation for ebndaily is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and ebndaily programs are properly installed at your site, the command info ebndaily should give you access to the complete manual. ebndaily (EBNETD) version 1.0 October 2006 EBNDAILY(1)