Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Microline Component ToolKit equivalent Post 302483961 by shafi2all on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 05:50:34 AM
Old 12-29-2010
Microline Component ToolKit equivalent

Hello,

MCT(Microline Component Toolkit) is a thirdparty product used to display widgets like GRIDs, buttons etc.. using Java. If you have more details about the product and please send the references.

Let me know the equivalent software avaialble in todays Java world.

Thanks,
Shafi

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fax Component

I would like to build a small fax component in Java or Perl. I have the javax.comm. (rxtx gnu.io) for Java for serial connection and get send a message to my fax were the light goes on and port is taken, but after that I am in the dark. Does anyone have some reference as to where I can get some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

2. AIX

Subsystem Component Failure

Hello All, Does some one have any idea about the subsystem component failure. Errpt command throws below errors for my server :- # errpt IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION B9735AF4 0304222408 P H hdisk5 SUBSYSTEM COMPONENT FAILURE B9735AF4 0304222408 P H... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shrek
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looping through files with date component

I have a list of files which has format: RECVD-YYYY-MM-DD-binry I would like to get the files with the highest and lowest dates, and process them sequentially. For example, I have: RECVD-2008-05-12-binry RECVD-2008-05-13-binry RECVD-2008-05-14-binry RECVD-2008-05-15-binry... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laiko
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

**URGENT**component 'PAK_POPL_SUPPL' must be declared error

hi, I am using a shell script to run a Oracle procedure in Linux.I am getting the below error while running the procedure: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csrohit
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Component 'PAK_POPL_SUPPL' must be declared error

Hi, I am using a shell script to run a Oracle procedure in Linux.I am getting the below error while running the procedure: ERROR at line 1: ORA-06550: line 1, column 22: PLS-00302: component 'PAK_POPL_SUPPL' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determine if variable is the Server component of UNC

Hi all, Using sh/csh, unfortunately shell scripts are not my strong suit. Trying to write a script that gets called from a program for pre-processing. The program passes individual components of a UNC (//server/path1/path2/filename). Thus the unc path of: //server/path1/path2/filename, is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Festus Hagen
7 Replies

7. Web Development

A simple UNIXtime component in Vue.js

A shout out to Scott who gave me a helping hand to turn a simple sample Vue.js app I wrote yesterday into a Vue.js component: Vue.component("unix-time", { template: `<div class="time">{{unixtime}}</div>`, data() { return { unixtime: "" }; }, methods: { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Vue.js component: Beautiful code highlighter

Sooner than later I will render forum discussions in Vue.js to complement the standard way of showing forum threads. Today, I ran across this component, vue-code-highlight Beautiful code syntax highlighting as Vue.js component. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1199.jpg ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
DH_JAVADOC(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_JAVADOC(1)

NAME
dh_javadoc - generate javadoc documentation and install in package directory SYNOPSIS
dh_javadoc [debhelper options] [-p<package>] [--sourcedir source path] [Java packages] DESCRIPTION
dh_javadoc is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating HTML Java documentation and installing it in package directories. This should be done in the documentaion package of all Java libraries. Normal Java programs should not be supplied with javadoc documentation (neither in their main package or in a separate documentation package) Any package specified as parameters will be installed into the first package dh_javadoc is told to act on. Use of the standard debhelper -p option is highly recommended. A file named debian/package.javadoc may list additional packages to have documentation generated. These should be separated by new lines. When the Java policy is modified, this script will also install links to the documentation in a common place so that javadoc pages may be interlinked; and also provide a substitution variable for documentation package dependencies. Javadoc generation is done using gjdoc, currently the only free javadoc implementation. When new features are added to this (such as overview files), this script will be modified accordingly. OPTIONS
--sourcedir source path Specify the source path in which to look for Java source files. Java packages Names of Java packages to be documented. TODO
+ Check parameters more carefully. + Add substvar for documentation dependencies + Don't put the 'common' directory in all packages - refer to one in /usr/share/gjdoc & insist on creating that dependency + Other items depend on gjdoc improvements: - Add package listings to common directory - Generate dependency substvar based on additional doc packages used. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is designed similar to debhelper AUTHOR
Mark Howard <mh@debian.org> 4.7 2012-04-16 DH_JAVADOC(1)