Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iphone application
Top Forums Web Development iphone application Post 302483879 by N-Training on Tuesday 28th of December 2010 10:55:12 PM
Old 12-28-2010
I Phone Apps

I phone apps are typically written in Cocoa, which is based on Objective-C.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iPhone and iPod touch application developer's thread

I am a complete noob when it comes to coding... If I could get some help with coding an iPhone or iPod touch application so I can learn the basics, that would be great. For now I want to make something simple that will take me only an hour or so... Basically, I'm not sure what to do... I started... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nintenman
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Nuclear Elephant iPhone Wipe making your iPhone Safer for Resale

For those with the iPhones here might read up how to wipe your personal data off the phone before reselling or trade-in. ;) source: Nuclear Elephant: iPhone Wipe June 1, 2008: Making your iPhone Safe for Resale Since my posts regarding the iPhone restore mode being insufficient for wiping... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies
Plack::Loader::Shotgun(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Plack::Loader::Shotgun(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Loader::Shotgun - forking implementation of plackup SYNOPSIS
plackup -L Shotgun DESCRIPTION
Shotgun loader delays the compilation and execution of your application until the runtime. When a new request comes in, this forks a new child, compiles your code and runs the application. This should be an ultimate alternative solution when reloading with Plack::Middleware::Refresh doesn't work, or plackup's default "-r" filesystem watcher causes problems. I can imagine this is useful for applications which expects their application is only evaluated once (like in-file templates) or on operating systems with broken fork implementation, etc. This is much like good old CGI's fork and run but you don't need a web server, and there's a benefit of preloading modules that are not likely to change. For instance if you develop a web application using Moose and DBIx::Class, plackup -MMoose -MDBIx::Class -L Shotgun yourapp.psgi would preload those modules and only re-evaluates your code in every request. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa with an inspiration from <http://github.com/rtomayko/shotgun> SEE ALSO
plackup perl v5.14.2 2011-06-22 Plack::Loader::Shotgun(3pm)